DDF Exclusive Atrangii TV removed from DD Free Dish

Confirmatory screenshot

OZAiP2e.jpg

Will this channel again make a comeback in private dth (excluding Airtel- where it's already present) or it will shut down as 'Azaad TV'?

Will this channel again make a comeback in private dth (excluding Airtel- where it's already present) or it will shut down as 'Azaad TV'?

I was about to post a similar comment this evening drawing comparisons with Azaad TV, only difference is that Atrangi had lot better distribution / reach across various Cable or DTH Platforms which Azaad TV was not able to do.

I think Atrangi will be rebranded to Atrangii Firangii.

I have got information that @shawl_who bro watched the post midnight content pn this channel and wrote feedback to the channel that plz add more such dubbed Videsi content on ur channel hence due to his and maybe others strong demand channel is rebranding as Atrangi Firangi. @shawlwho bro misses old Fashion TV days hence now hopefully he can relivw those moments again on TV. Just kidding, don't take this information seriously :)

I was about to post a similar comment this evening drawing comparisons with Azaad TV, only difference is that Atrangi had lot better distribution / reach across various Cable or DTH Platforms which Azaad TV was not able to do.

I think Atrangi will be rebranded to Atrangii Firangii.

I have got information that @shawl_who bro watched the post midnight content pn this channel and wrote feedback to the channel that plz add more such dubbed Videsi content on ur channel hence due to his and maybe others strong demand channel is rebranding as Atrangi Firangi. @shawlwho bro misses old Fashion TV days hence now hopefully he can relivw those moments again on TV. Just kidding, don't take this information seriously :)
It was available in all dth network and local cable networks. But, apart from airtel it's seen no where. Neither in cable nor its presence felt in paid dth except Airtel.

So,@dino29 bro, if aatraangi channel is re-branding to aatraangi firangi, it's reach will get extended.

I use Tata Play and Siti Cable in Kolkata, but it's not present anywhere.

Last edited:
It was available in all dth network and local cable networks. But, apart from airtel it's seen no where. Neither in cable nor its presence felt in paid dth except Airtel.

So,@dino29 bro, if aatraangi channel is re-branding to aatraangi firangi, it's reach will get extended.

I use Tata Play and Siti Cable in Kolkata, but it's not present anywhere.

So it seems airtel digital tv content team has great negotiating skills & better at adjusting to broadcasters requests for arriving at mutually acceptable terms which is why till now Atrangii has managed to carry on carriage fee agreement with them

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock