Audio cracking on Zee Cafe HD

jdrocks

Contributor
Reaction score
Since few days Zee Cafe :HD audio is cracking / distorting. Anybody notice?

Zee not interested in rectifying the errors :dodgy

Wait till Dishtv adds it !

It may be TS audio setting issue as the volume level is higher on this channel than other :HD channels.

I sent an email to CC. id*ots wanted to send a tech to check my STB and cables! Why they can't understand simple logic that if the issue is only on 1 or 2 channels, it has to be at their control centre end, is beyond me. They have this mindset that they have no technical problems, any issues has to be at customer end only. They even claimed it's due to sun outage!! Fatheads. :angry:angry:wall:wall

jdrocks said:
I sent an email to CC. id*ots wanted to send a tech to check my STB and cables! Why they can't understand simple logic that if the issue is only on 1 or 2 channels, it has to be at their control centre end, is beyond me. They have this mindset that they have no technical problems, any issues has to be at customer end only. They even claimed it's due to sun outage!! Fatheads. :angry:angry:wall:wall

lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock