Discussion Audio issues on XStream Smart box [SOLVED]

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 435
  • Views: Views 116,079
NETFLIX is working fine with optical fiber cable ( spdif) producing Dolby Atmos .
Optical cable can support only up to Dolby Digital bro. You can't get Dolby Digital Plus or Atmos on that cable.

Optical cable only support for dolby digital and dts sound.dd+,dolby atmos sound only get for hdmi cable.

Optical cable can support only up to Dolby Digital bro. You can't get Dolby Digital Plus or Atmos on that cable.
Yeah but Airtel technicians suggested me to use spdif Cable for better sound output. Only Netflix getting better sound and there is an Change in audio when it comes to HD channels and Atmos it's showing in the display but not getting any Atmos output.They also informed within a week or 10 days from the day you upgraded u'll get an software update regarding this issue.

Last edited:
Yeah but Airtel technicians suggested me to use spdif Cable for better sound output. Only Netflix getting better sound and there is an Change in audio when it comes to HD channels and Atmos it's showing in the display but not getting any Atmos output.They also informed within a week or 10 days from the day you upgraded u'll get an software update regarding this issue.
An Airtel technicia falls some where between illiterate to semi-illiterate. Help your self or take help from others.

I am also facing issues with airtel xtsream box ... it's not producing Dolby sound like my previous airtel HD box use to do...very irritating

Final update from Amazon.

vvINdjF.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock