Discussion Audio issues on XStream Smart box [SOLVED]

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 435
  • Views: Views 117,496
Final update on the first issue. This box is designed this way. It detects highest available audio type on the connected device and shows only that regardless of the input.
If the home theater supports Dolby Digital Plus, it shows that, if the home theater supports Dolby Digital, it shows Dolby Digital. That's why both Dolby and non Dolby content is shown as Dolby only. But the box doesn't tinker with the original audio. It just sends it as is. Airtel escalated this to the manufacturer and manufacturer responded saying that's how they designed it and it's the expected behavior. This will not be addressed as they don't consider it as an issue.

I'm still following up on Amazon prime issue.

Guy
Now a days I have noticed on Xstream Box, Fire TV 4K Stick, Samsung Smart TV that YouTube volume levels are very very low since last two weeks.
Netflix and Prime having normal levels.
Has anyone noticed it and please advice what's the fix for this.
I have tried above by connection of smart devices to Boat sound bar through Optical cable.
Please help.

Guy
Now a days I have noticed on Xstream Box, Fire TV 4K Stick, Samsung Smart TV that YouTube volume levels are very very low since last two weeks.
Netflix and Prime having normal levels.
Has anyone noticed it and please advice what's the fix for this.
I have tried above by connection of smart devices to Boat sound bar through Optical cable.
Please help.
I have no such issue on the XStream box. I kept the default volume at 15 under Audio settings.

Guys
Today I have started using the XStream box at home.
Received all channels.
But facing following problems....

1. Not able to watch Xstream Content. Always showing error to update mobile number to view the contents. Strange thing I didn't understand yet.

2. Connected my boat home theater from TV optical out to Boat Sound bar. But only channels volume i am able to listen through Home theater. But OTT content volume is not coming through Prime Videos, Netflix and Youtube too.

Please help and guide. Thanks.

Guys
Today I have started using the XStream box at home.
Received all channels.
But facing following problems....

1. Not able to watch Xstream Content. Always showing error to update mobile number to view the contents. Strange thing I didn't understand yet.

2. Connected my boat home theater from TV optical out to Boat Sound bar. But only channels volume i am able to listen through Home theater. But OTT content volume is not coming through Prime Videos, Netflix and Youtube too.

Please help and guide. Thanks.
For 1st issue, tweet Airtel_Presence and they will fix it.

For 2nd issue, Please post your STB audio settings screenshot.

if i connect MI soundbar with box via bluetooth , Amazon prime is not working .......

For 1st issue, tweet Airtel_Presence and they will fix it.

For 2nd issue, Please post your STB audio settings screenshot.

Bro
Today received call for Dolby Audio Out for Netflix. They told me select manual audio formats and the sound started coming from Sound Bar. But volume levels are pathetically low as compared to Fire TV Stick.
If same problem continued the XStream Box will lose trust.
Bottom like, I will stick to Fire TV 4K Stick for best in class performance.

Bro
Today received call for Dolby Audio Out for Netflix. They told me select manual audio formats and the sound started coming from Sound Bar. But volume levels are pathetically low as compared to Fire TV Stick.
If same problem continued the XStream Box will lose trust.
Bottom like, I will stick to Fire TV 4K Stick for best in class performance.
If you select manual, you'll get only stereo audio. To increase the volume levels, you can increase the default volume to 15. However, the core problem is non Dolby audio won't go away. I thought this issue exists only in Amazon prime video. From your posts, I can see that it's there on Netflix too! Too bad!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock