Discussion Audio issues on XStream Smart box [SOLVED]

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 435
  • Views: Views 117,066
As of now, there's no solution. I'm still following up with Amazon. You shouldn't have upgraded from Internet TV.
Bro I have the same Tv which u have that is Sony 49 w772e model and can u please tell me what are all settings u have done on xstream box and as well as in tv to get Dolby sound from Netflix please. Prime isn't producing any Dolby sound but Netflix can produce 5.1 sound for some xstream customers . Can u please tell me the best settings regarding audio on xstream box . And my HT is iv300

Bro I have the same Tv which u have that is Sony 49 w772e model and can u please tell me what are all settings u have done on xstream box and as well as in tv to get Dolby sound from Netflix please. Prime isn't producing any Dolby sound but Netflix can produce 5.1 sound for some xstream customers . Can u please tell me the best settings regarding audio on xstream box . And my HT is iv300
I don't use Netflix. But from what I understood, on optical output, Netflix is producing Dolby for some home theaters. Try your luck.

Hi,
I got the xstream box last month. We are now seeing issues where the box just doesnt produce any TV signal on HDMI. I see the lights toggling between green-green to green-yellow to red-yellow - red-red. It keeps doing this. Even after I do a cold-boot, still the same. It recovers sometime later, but again, goes into this after a long time of non-use (nights).
Anyone seeing this?

Hi,
I got the xstream box last month. We are now seeing issues where the box just doesnt produce any TV signal on HDMI. I see the lights toggling between green-green to green-yellow to red-yellow - red-red. It keeps doing this. Even after I do a cold-boot, still the same. It recovers sometime later, but again, goes into this after a long time of non-use (nights).
Anyone seeing this?
Have you updated the firmware?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock