Discussion Audio issues on XStream Smart box [SOLVED]

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 435
  • Views: Views 117,362
Dear Siva,
I am very much appreciate you active support on the forum, and i have one very big issue and need to know if anyone facing this. i have been using the xstream box around 1 month, i am not worried about the prime video 5.1 or netflix 5.1 but my concern is when i watch the channels the xstream box sound lags and produce the lip sync issue with the video. if we set the android sound option to "None" there is no issue in lip sync and there is no real surround sound but when i choose "Auto" or "Manual" i have the lip sync issue starts after sometime of watching the channels. i am sure this is related to the sound output from the android xstream box. before changing to xstream box i had a tatasky for around 7 years not even a single time i faced these kind of issues. but with the xstream box from day one i am facing these issues. i have complaint to airtel more than two times they send the engineers who doesn't understand the issue itself first. So my doubt is, do i am only person who is facing this issue? because i have read all 20 pages in this thread but no one is reported my issue. so please help on this.

Dear Siva,
I am very much appreciate you active support on the forum, and i have one very big issue and need to know if anyone facing this. i have been using the xstream box around 1 month, i am not worried about the prime video 5.1 or netflix 5.1 but my concern is when i watch the channels the xstream box sound lags and produce the lip sync issue with the video. if we set the android sound option to "None" there is no issue in lip sync and there is no real surround sound but when i choose "Auto" or "Manual" i have the lip sync issue starts after sometime of watching the channels. i am sure this is related to the sound output from the android xstream box. before changing to xstream box i had a tatasky for around 7 years not even a single time i faced these kind of issues. but with the xstream box from day one i am facing these issues. i have complaint to airtel more than two times they send the engineers who doesn't understand the issue itself first. So my doubt is, do i am only person who is facing this issue? because i have read all 20 pages in this thread but no one is reported my issue. so please help on this.
Are you using a home theater? If yes, How's it connected to the Xstream Box? How's the TV connected to Xstream Box?

Are you using a home theater? If yes, How's it connected to the Xstream Box? How's the TV connected to Xstream Box?
I have samsung 5.1 ht. It has the audio delay option which can be delayed in milli seconds. I have connected the xstream box to the one of three HDMI port and ht in HDMI arc

Yes, F&D home theatre, The hdmi from xtream box connected to hdmi to audio converter, from audio converter to 5.1ch home theatre, and also from audio converter to hdmi out for tv. this is the same setup which i have been using with tatasky box for more than 7 years, just changed the tatasky box to xstream box.

Dear Siva,
I am also facing the problem I am using the audio converter but my converter had only optical and coaxial input

yes, subashbose, i am also waiting for the siva response, dont know how to solve this issue. even i dont know how to escalate this to airtel which they dont understand at all. we have to explain them somehow.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock