Discussion Audio issues on XStream Smart box [SOLVED]

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 435
  • Views: Views 116,041
I have reached out to Airtel in every possible, twitter, Facebook, customer care, engineer visit, mails to nodal officer and appellate officer. Still problem not resolved. I wanted to rollback my update but I don't get any replies from them
If we choose Auto options all channels including the SD channels DD+

Choose manual - then choose dolby ,dolby digital plus and AAC,then restart stb then u can get proper dolby

I just tweeted to @Airtel_Presence requesting :

My Xstream box 302xxxxxxx-2 is currently running 2.2.3-20072116 version firmware and the Dolby digital function is not working as expected to be, can you please suggest and upgrade / rollback my stream firmware "

Is that works ?

I just tweeted to @Airtel_Presence requesting :

My Xstream box 302xxxxxxx-2 is currently running 2.2.3-20072116 version firmware and the Dolby digital function is not working as expected to be, can you please suggest and upgrade / rollback my stream firmware "

Is that works ?
Yes ,if not reach ur TSM,there is an new update 2.2.73 that will be pushed to ur stb . This will enable manual Audio as well as HDR.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock