• Replies: Replies 435
  • Views: Views 116,082
Anyone having problem with amazone prime dolby not working on airtel xtream
Just update app and xtreame box update now its working dolby 5.1

Anyone having problem with amazone prime dolby not working on airtel xtream
Just update app and xtreame box update now its working dolby 5.1

Old Xstream Box Or Android 10??

Post Screenshot Of Software Version

Got a dolby soundbar and connected it via optical to the xstream box (v2, sys app ver - 2.1.4095)

while there is no display/indicators for content type (dolby/stereo) on the soundbar itself, 5.1 audio is shown as available on Hotstar and Netflix apps.

How can I check whether it is working on prime video and HD tv channels?

Got a dolby soundbar and connected it via optical to the xstream box (v2, sys app ver - 2.1.4095)

while there is no display/indicators for content type (dolby/stereo) on the soundbar itself, 5.1 audio is shown as available on Hotstar and Netflix apps.

How can I check whether it is working on prime video and HD tv channels?
Which soundbar you bought? Also did you try with hdmi arc? As far as I know, most soundbar supports Dolby audio only through hdmi

I got a zeb 3810 dolby soundbar (only 5k+ 😃)

My 5 yr old tv does not have an Arc port. .😐

Optical connection supports Dolby Digital /5.1 /DTS. Works for Netflix, hotstar and kodi in my case. 😀

The dolby upscaling issue has been resolved in the old variant XStream Box and now incase of applicable channels stereo audio is being recognized automatically on home theatre

When was it resolved? What is the software version?

Anna,,It was resolved with software update received sometime last year. I remember someone in the forum discussed about the same too

I will check and get back. I haven't been using the box for quite some time. This is the dedicated thread for these issues. We will continue here.

I will check and get back. I haven't been using the box for quite some time. This is the dedicated thread for these issues. We will continue here.
The Dolby upscaling issue is still not resolved on this box. All the stereo channels are still being recognized as Dolby on Home Theater. I have recently recharged my connection and hence could verify it. However, one good news is that, Amazon Prime Dolby audio issue has been resolved and Dolby is now working fine.

The Dolby upscaling issue is still not resolved on this box. All the stereo channels are still being recognized as Dolby on Home Theater. I have recently recharged my connection and hence could verify it. However, one good news is that, Amazon Prime Dolby audio issue has been resolved and Dolby is now working fine.

What's The Firmware Version??

The issue has been resolved with the Android 11 update rolled out.

Application Version : 5.0.5323
Firmware Version : 5.0.24-230803

Now the audio output is sent properly, i.e., 2.1 for regular channels and 5.1 for the Dolby channels. Home Theater can upscale the 2.1. Thread title updated accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock