Audio Quality

Balaji G

Reaction score
In d2h, Audio quality of Sun SD channels are not par with cable tv... Whether do we need to change any settings?? Or all the dth has the same issue??

Balaji G said:
In d2h, Audio quality of Sun SD channels are not par with cable tv... Whether do we need to change any settings?? Or all the dth has the same issue??
Are you using SD STB or HD STB? Also to which digital cable tv MSO you are comparing? Whether the cable MSO STB is Hd or SD?

Sun music sd audio in cable tv is very near to mp3 where as in d2h sd it is bad... But hd sound is good in d2h....

Balaji G said:
Sun music sd audio in cable tv is very near to mp3 where as in d2h sd it is bad... But hd sound is good in d2h....

:no May be its your tv settings problem bro. I'm using d2h SD for the past 4 years no clarity problem for sound or pic and one of my friend using analogue connection with worst of worst sq and pq. Recently he planned to move to d2h.

I am also facing some audio issue in d2h......
Their HD sound is excellent....
but in SD uneven audio volumes in channels...
and its too bad and its too low even I reached my TV volume to 80 and above...
But when I connected my same lcd tv with airtel SD box for same settings. The SD sound quality is too good and excellent effects. Even at low TV volumes like 20-25 the SD sound quality is too good.......I don't have Airtel HD box so I don't know about Airtel HD sound.

D2h must do something to eradicate this uneven low audio problem

Same tv with same settings gives good sound in analogue tv... In d2h particularly sun music sd is not upto mark....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock