Automatically withdrawl of base pack.

ssjambla

Reaction score
today i recieve a message from rdtv side,they told me to change or re-select my base pack and regional pack before 31st of this month....what does that mean?...
And please donot post negative comments about rdtv and thier service.
Regards ,
sunny :)

may be they want to see the popularity of package so by which they go for channel contract so idea is same but with different terms like dishtv's On Request ala carte.

actually the cost price of the package have been increased,or maybe any rearrange has been done..so they want u to again check the base and regional package what u have subscribed..

Anirudha Das said:
Do you not believe on Sunny Bhai ?

It's not a matter of belief.. I just wanted to see the msg...that it...I never said I don't believe Sunny bro ..

Yugendran21 said:
Can you post a snapshot of the message??

they message me on my RMN.
"dear reliance digital tv customer,your base pack is being withdrawn.choose you new subscription pack before 31st march.equivalent pack and regional packs at respective prices.get 20% discount on long term packs.for details call 18002009001."

I don"t have smartphone so i m not be able to post snaps.

I also got this same msg on jan 14. Pack change deadline was jan 31. Nothing happened.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock