Avane Srimannarayana | Rakshit Shetty

Watched Yesterday. Pretty good movie. It seems the story will continue. Am I right?
This was the first movie of Rakshith Shetty that I watched. Didn't even know he existed before that. I really enjoyed watching him. Looking forward to seeing him more.
I was expecting more hand to hand action though. Like the fight in the movie theater in the beginning of the film. That was awesome.
Nobody has said anything about Part 2, but I feel it ended on a good note and they can do a part 2 if they so wished.

Watch his Kirik Party (his most beloved movie by everyone of all ages. Don't watch the remade movies. Original is in Kannada and stars Rakshith and Rashmika MandaNNa) and ULidhavaru Kandanthe (his most critically acclaimed movie). Those are some of the best movies ever made.

Watched Yesterday. Pretty good movie. It seems the story will continue. Am I right?
This was the first movie of Rakshith Shetty that I watched. Didn't even know he existed before that. I really enjoyed watching him. Looking forward to seeing him more.
I was expecting more hand to hand action though. Like the fight in the movie theater in the beginning of the film. That was awesome.
Hope you have seen the post credit scene of ASN which is present at the extreme end. (Many people missed this in theater as it comes after all credits. The post credit scene may give a lot of answers for unanswered questions about treasure).

Watch Rashit shetty's "Ulidavaru kandanthe", which looks like it is his credit to the quentin tarantino's pulp fiction. (He made the film look like the prequel of pulp fiction. You need to see the minute details in the movie to understand how it is connected to pulp fiction!) This movie is truly a gem of Indian cinema.

Hope you have seen the post credit scene of ASN which is present at the extreme end. (Many people missed this in theater as it comes after all credits. The post credit scene may give a lot of answers for unanswered questions about treasure).
Yeah.. I saw that.. that's why I was saying maybe the story will continue...

Yeah.. I saw that.. that's why I was saying maybe the story will continue...
Wait, is it the one with
Lakshmi with NarayaNa sitting behind her?
Or did I miss it? I never stayed for the whole credits to end. :eek:

Last edited:
Wait, is it the one with Lakshmi with NarayaNa sitting behind her? Or did I miss it? I never stayed for the whole credits to end. :eek:
Yes, this post credit scene comes after that. At extreme end after all credits. Wait till the whole credit to end... We did the same mistake as you did. He he...

Wait, is it the one with
Lakshmi with NarayaNa sitting behind her?
Or did I miss it? I never stayed for the whole credits to end. :eek:
Nope... seems like you missed it Bro..
The treasure hunter finally finds the loot that was in the Fort. But someone was already there. He introduces himself as Narayana's Dad.

Watched the movie today. Just yesterday i had finished watching Tumbbad which itself was a very unique and under appreciated movie but this is on another level. Rakshit Shetty is a genius when it comes to paying homage to his favourite Hollywood movies. He does the same with so many scenes and there are many Easter eggs hidden in the movie which one probably won't get unless he/she is a movie buff.

Movie was long but very enjoyable and without masala. At first i wanted to skip songs since the movie was long and i thought it would save time but the genius team behind the movie doesn't want you to do that so they use them as part of the plot which makes it unmissable and it's not like some sh#tty item song which is good for nothing.

Some people might find his work a bit weird if they never saw any other movies of his. Just give him a chance and he won't disappoint you. Rakshit Shetty, Pawan Kumar and few others are making Karnataka and Indian film industry proud. Hope the people of this country keep supporting such movies. I also hope Rakshit also produces some web series in future which is also now gaining traction in the country.

Nope... seems like you missed it Bro..
The treasure hunter finally finds the loot that was in the Fort. But someone was already there. He introduces himself as Narayana's Dad.
I think that person was Jayaram That's why the final killing scene or anything of that sort was not shown

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock