Avengers Endgame | 26th April, 2019

• Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 223
  • Views: Views 24,207
All tickets were sold out for 26th April and only bottom row seats were available for 27th April. So, booked tickets for Sunday 28th April English 3D

wLHQkk0.jpg

Avengers: Endgame is most definitely a phenomenon in itself. Prior to the release of Marvel's film, the BookMyShow website seems to have crashed (in certain areas in the country) owing to mass online bookings for the film.
Avengers: Endgame — BookMyShow website, app crashes amid mass bookings for Marvel's magnum opus - Entertainment News, Firstpost

Marvel fans in India have been patiently awaiting the day for the pre-booking for Marvel Cinematic Universe's 22nd film to begin across the country. Many of them were aware that the tickets would go on sale on Sunday and were ready to secure their spot for the opening show. Within minutes, the early birds pounced upon the surprise and the tickets were sold out in a matter of hours.
Twitter Loses Its Calm As 'Avengers Endgame' Pre-sale Tickets in India Sold Out Faster Than Tatkal

Multiplex chains are taking undue advantage of this scenario, here in Pune there is only single IMAX screen from Cinepolis and they are doing monopoly and charging Rs.950 per seat, I was waiting to see End Game in IMAX itself, while PVR is charging Rs.850 for 4DX, didn't had any other option so had to go for Rs.950 tickets, my most expensive movie ever, but still excited.........#Whateverittakes :cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock