Avengers Endgame | 26th April, 2019

• Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 223
  • Views: Views 24,086
What a popularity this movie is getting! All tickets sold on most of the theatres and after 1st May 3-4 tickets left for each show. 😲

^ And, I am providing the opportunity of some discount too. Haha, That might ease that extra-wait :)

I might relate this to the harry potter deathly hallows part 2 where that was the end.

I might relate this to the harry potter deathly hallows part 2 where that was the end.

I've been Harry Potter fan for my whole life and I believe last 3 movies were totally poor in terms of acting to be honest. Anyways, Harry Potter End wasn't that painful as Avengers or Game of Throne's will be.

There might be differential point of view but the hype Avengers and Game of Thrones have? Harry Potter never had.

- Ex-PotterHead.

I've been Harry Potter fan for my whole life and I believe last 3 movies were totally poor in terms of acting to be honest. Anyways, Harry Potter End wasn't that painful as Avengers or Game of Throne's will be.

There might be differential point of view but the hype Avengers and Game of Thrones have? Harry Potter never had.

- Ex-PotterHead.
Bro Harry Potter movies were on almost single plot where Avengers had multiple Subplots and long series.

Yup agreed specially disappointed with half blood prince.

Bro Harry Potter movies were on almost single plot where Avengers had multiple Subplots and long series.

Yup agreed specially disappointed with half blood prince.

Basically, I would rather blame that upon the actors and the storywriters.

Story was too simple after the first 4 movies, and then as the actors grew, they forgot how to act. Specially, Daniel Redcliffe.

Also checked Reddit (in fact, my post should've been 'Every leak in Reddit are wrong), before the release of the movie.
Yes, few plot points matched (may be 2-5%), but claims of full plot are totally bogus. Will not go in details (spoil the movie).
Don't think anyone in the forum did as many research of Endgame as me.
Here I am 3000🙋

Today my sister Watched Avengers Endgame in Hindi. She Said According to her Avengers Endgame hindi dubbing is bad. Many original English dialogue they changed it very badly in Hindi.
@Endgame bro, you said today you also going to watch it on Hindi. So How Is It?? Is It Really Bad Dubbing??
Well this is true actually, majority of dubbing was really good untill they improvise with Bollywood touch in explaining one of the most critical portion of the movie.
And they changed few dialogues unnecessarily.
Thank God i watched English first.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock