Axn HD Is Running Without Airtel Logo

TR Vishnu

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Brothers

From yesturday onwards axn hd is running without airtel logo.Any member Brothers notice that?

14c99796acb015615e7a80a0b62487df.jpg

Thank You.

TR Vishnu said:
Hi Brothers

From yesturday onwards axn hd is running without airtel logo.Any member Brothers notice that?

Thank You.

SONY LED?

MOD NOTE: DO NOT quote long posts or images..

Optimus_Prime said:
SONY LED?

Yes Brother.W650A.32inch Full HD with 200 motion rate.Quality of this image is low, because I am take it from a 2 mp mobile camera.But the picture and sound quality is just awesome.

Thank You.

TR Vishnu said:
Yes Brother.W650A.32inch Full HD with 200 motion rate.Quality of this image is low, because I am take it from a 2 mp mobile camera.But the picture and sound quality is just awesome.

Thank You.

I am also using SONY 32R412B 32 inch LED.

TR Vishnu said:

Thank You.
The refresh rate is the number of frames per second the television can display. Its unit is a Hertz, which is equal to 1/second. 120Hz means it can draw 120 images per second.

The refresh rate of televisions is misleading and is mixed with marketing lies. The increased refresh rate (120Hz and higher) was introduced by manufacturers as an indirect way to reduce the motion blurproblem of LCDs and LEDs. However, the response time of 120Hz and 240Hz TVs is usually the same as 60Hz ones.

Do not look at the refresh rate of a TV. Not only is the advertised number false, but a 120Hz+ TV does not reduce the amount of motion blur in console games.

The response time is the best measure of motion blur in an LED TV. It is the time a pixel takes to transition from one color to another

Thank you very much Nimeesh Brother for the information and for share it.

Thank You.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock