• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Log in or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Breaking News Ayodhya Ram Mandir: SC Verdict Awaited (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anish Pai

Dream Legend
Reaction score
Last edited:

Viki

Registered
Reaction score
This Govt has no shame in lying, that too in SC.

As claimed by BJP Govt in the petition , the land is not owned by Ramjanmabhoomi Nyas.

It is leased to them by Govt to Ramjanmabhoomi Nyas then state Govt (BJP) just few months before Babri was demolished.

The land not belongs to Govt before 1989 , it was acquired by Govt from original owners!

A deceitful, invalid claim

Gobinaath

Dream Legend
Reaction score
So demolition of unity between us is starting in Feb 21 πŸ˜΄πŸ˜΄πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

God won't ask to built worship place by demolishing another religion God worship place πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜΄πŸ˜΄πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Especially my Lord Sriram .. Sriram leave his soul Maa Sita for people such humble soul My Lord Sriram πŸ™πŸ™ .. But These I***ots are doing just for shameful vote bank politics using Lord Sriram Name 😠😠😑😑😑🀬🀬

Last edited:

Aksgr

Dream Pro
Reaction score
The construction can't happen, till the petition is filed in SC by govt. is approved.
SC is making mess in this case it should come to a final verdict pro or against. Or else it would be feast for political parties

ssjambla

Dream Shine
Reaction score
So demolition of unity between us is starting in Feb 21 πŸ˜΄πŸ˜΄πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

God won't ask to built worship place by demolishing another religion God worship place πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜΄πŸ˜΄πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Especially my Lord Sriram .. Sriram leave his soul Maa Sita for people such humble soul My Lord Sriram πŸ™πŸ™ .. But These I***ots are doing just for shameful vote bank politics using Lord Sriram Name d😠😠😑😑😑🀬🀬
Do not see it as a vote bank politics. It is proved by archaelogical survey of india that a mandir was there at the site of babri masjid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Endgame

Dream Pro
Reaction score
Swamiji (the one and only, not like the present pseudo Hindu saviours) said:
*I am a Hindu, I am proud to belong to a religion which has taught the world both tolerance and universal acceptance. We believe not only in universal toleration, but we accept all religions as true.
*The older I grow, the more I see behind the idea of the Hindus that man is the greatest of all beings.

I was a part of his creation for as long as 3 years. We were never taught to hate other religions. Those 3 years at my teenage were best of my life.

nanduking2

Registered
Reaction score
No religion first of all...I hate strong religion believers.... Building Ram Mandir is revenge against foreign looters like Baabar, who was pure hypocrite and believers of him( fake mullas)...have some self-respect don't allow any id*ot to invade or eat you, so Ram Mandir is needed....I will support this...(example you will take medicine when you suffer from certain disease when bacteria or viruses invades you, you won't leave to grow your disease bigger, that's logic and universal truth)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock