• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Log in or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Breaking News Ayodhya Ram Mandir: SC Verdict Awaited (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanduking2

Registered
Reaction score
My city is one of smart city....there is lot development going on....where is that person who asked about 100 smart cities....come here I will show you the progress....just don't write anything without knowing....

nanduking2

Registered
Reaction score
I think all NaMo haters here want RaGa as next pm, who is totally a pappu....I mean how can a educated person follow fool like RaGa...

Speedmax13

Registered
Reaction score
BJP IS A REGIONAL THREAT AND A ON BLOT INDIAN DEMOCRACY

The US intelligence appears to have effectively penetrated the Hindu fundamentalist organizations that mentor the BJP and the Modi government.

Under a separate sub-heading ‘Indian Elections and Ethnic Tensions’, Page 35 of the 42-page DNI report amplifies on this by highlighting that Modi’s Hindu nationalist campaign(Ram Temple) might trigger communal clashes un India in the run-up to the 2019 poll. any rate, it is damning indictment of India’s ruling party (bjp & Modi) when it is perceived as a threat to regional security and as a blot on Indian democracy.

Communal Tension based on Ram mandir will be a disaster in upcoming months especially in North India

Economic Sanctions Must be applied on Bjp its leaders and Hindu Fundamental Organisations also freeze its assets and also Travel Restriction must be imposed by USA & European Union if it gets out of hand

US Intelligence Damns BJP’s Hindutva | NewsClick

nanduking2

Registered
Reaction score
Did NaMo banned Muslims in India???

Mystique

Dream Shine
Reaction score
I think all NaMo haters here want RaGa as next pm, who is totally a pappu....I mean how can a educated person follow fool like RaGa...
Wow hats off to your logic . Once lable someone anti modi / pro Rahul Gandhi , who arguing about some government decisions and done . Argument ends there . Since you have instigated me about your claims of smart city . How about uploading some pics here ???

And about your claim , if that was the case then people never would have voted for Modi. People voted because Modi was hope of people who had tired of Congress . Since Modi going same way then what is difference between him and Congress ?? Its betrayal by him to those people like me who voted for him hoping we may see development politics . Not mandir / gau mata politics . Tell me what is important mandir or development ??

65% of Indian population is under 35 . What these people should be provided by govt ?? Jobs or mandir ??

Anish Pai

Dream Legend
Reaction score
Wow hats off to your logic . Once lable someone anti modi / pro Rahul Gandhi , who arguing about some government decisions and done . Argument ends there . Since you have instigated me about your claims of smart city . How about uploading some pics here ???

And about your claim , if that was the case then people never would have voted for Modi. People voted because Modi was hope of people who had tired of Congress . Since Modi going same way then what is difference between him and Congress ?? Its betrayal by him to those people like me who voted for him hoping we may see development politics . Not mandir / gau mata politics . Tell me what is important mandir or development ??

65% of Indian population is under 35 . What these people should be provided by govt ?? Jobs or mandir ??
What was provided before ???

Coalscam
2G
Bofors
Fodder scam
Augusta Westland
National herald ???

Either Ur living in rural places or Ur forcibly keeping Ur eyes closed so u can't see any difference

Last edited:

Mystique

Dream Shine
Reaction score
What was provided before ???

Coalscam
2G
Bofors
Fodder scam
Augusta Westland
National herald ???

Either Ur living in rural places Ur Ur keeping Ur eyes closed so u can't see any difference

Here you go again. Now you consider me as Congress supporter and showing me above scams.
For you kind info I live in metro city . Thanks to my mom dad .
These are the questions any common person could ask
Rather than considering me Congress supporter how about simply answer above questions ?
Provide answers of previous post also like this one 👇
And how many jobs did it provide ?? could you provide some data to prove your claim ??

nanduking2

Registered
Reaction score
If NaMo is anti-muslim, then why Islam is fastest growing religion in India???

Viki

Registered
Reaction score
My city is one of smart city....there is lot development going on....where is that person who asked about 100 smart cities....come here I will show you the progress....just don't write anything without knowing....
Chennai and Coimbatore also smart city.

Coimbatore is my Home Town , Chennai is where I live now.

See no change in terms of Smart City , it is like as before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock