• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Log in or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Breaking News Ayodhya Ram Mandir: SC Verdict Awaited (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanduking2

Registered
Reaction score
Well for your info ..my city Is also choosen as planned smart city . I can provide 10s of news link about it. But since I live here , I know what is ground reality here.
May be yours is not developed....I am happy with the work going on in my city

Mystique

Dream Shine
Reaction score
All Congress people saying the same, BJP'S hindutva=anti-muslim....both same, I wonder if that's the truth then why Islam if fastest growing religion...it should be fastest declining religion....Congress is playing dirty vote banking in name of Muslims, not BJP in name of hindutva...
Again diverting this argument toward other Direction . Once you lable me pro Congress , you are free to attack me rather than answering original issue .

And read sachar committee report . This may help you what is truth and lie.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.prsindia.org/administrator/uploads/general/1242304423~~Summary%20of%20Sachar%20Committee%20Report.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiqjIH2tpjgAhVWOSsKHYCXCX0QFjAiegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw0TBHqPyW0qJDw8FgsH0p4k&cshid=1548951938067

Mystique

Dream Shine
Reaction score
May be yours is not developed....I am happy with the work going on in my city
Then upload some photos to backup your claim . If it's true then why fear ??

barryallen

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah for u India existed only from 2014 and for u all issues created by Modi.

For u before 2014 everything was OK, and only Modi made it bad.

U forget that Governance is a Continues Process.

SInce u have no answer u say the above.

All the reports Indian and International rating agency have good ratings for this govt on various aspects, either u dont want to believe it or u have a better agency if ur own
Still before 2014 and after 2014 :hehe:. Hence proved you can't give an argument without including Congress in it. This govt has full majority what Congress has to do with it. As said earlier no point arguing with blind loyalists like you. I don't have time and energy to do that. People will answer you in election soon:tup:

Raja321

Registered
Reaction score
This is my request:
Please don't go for personnel verbal abuse/attacks. It will not impress the readers. We are not politicians, we are voters we need to discuss but not abuse.
Just share your data and accept the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock