Good News Azaad Officially Launched Now

A4Akash

Contributor
Reaction score
A New Hindi GEC "Azaad " Officially Launched Now.

Original Show Meri Doli Mere Angna is running now.
b6o0S2t.png

ucRTHpL.png

Last edited:
Both show started with Ganesh Vandana, show quality is very cheap and seems like some low budget shows.
Pavitra serial was previously titled as Pavitra ki Pratigya and show screenwriter is Pearl Grey and she was screenwriter for Pratigya both season?
Channel need to work on UI the worst UI ever on Indian Television. And, who the hell suggested them tagline humari mitti, humara aasmaan?
Logo is beautiful, this is problem with many new GEC they don't spend in shows for example Sony Pal was very cheap from day 1, And TV, Ishaara was very rich from Day 1. They need to work hard.

Both show started with Ganesh Vandana, show quality is very cheap and seems like some low budget shows.
Pavitra serial was previously titled as Pavitra ki Pratigya and show screenwriter is Pearl Grey and she was screenwriter for Pratigya both season?
Channel need to work on UI the worst UI ever on Indian Television. And, who the hell suggested them tagline humari mitti, humara aasmaan?
Logo is beautiful, this is problem with many new GEC they don't spend in shows for example Sony Pal was very cheap from day 1, And TV, Ishaara was very rich from Day 1. They need to work hard.
Yes bro the quality is cheap and they need to improve the quality of their shows. But bro I think their tagline is good because they launch their channel for mainly rural areas audience .We have to applaud them for this step, after all someone started a good step for rural areas audience. Afterall they start their channel in this apendemic situation I think they started good. But we just hoping they should improve their quality and content

Who watch these doli angana shows
Come-on bro ZEE TV Bhagyas Star Plus YRKKH are still working so why can't they? It's all very very very cheap quality entertainment they just know how to grab eyeball. No one think about raising the standard.
I still doubt audience which is watching Bhagyas will buy Luxurious products advertise during these shows?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock