Baahubali Becomes 1st Ever 1000Cr Grosser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiva mahesh

Contributor
Reaction score
And the inevitable has happened in less than 10 days. The pride of Telugu cinema, Baahubal1 2, has become the 1st ever Indian film to gross Rs 1000 crore at worldwide box office. The fact that a Telugu film has pulled off this historic feat in 105 years of Indian cinema is giving unlimited goosebumps to Tollywood fraternity and fans

With 800 crore+ gross in India and 200 crore+ in overseas, Baahubali 2 became the first ever Indian film to go past the 1000 crore landmark. The Prabhas starrer has raked in over $15M in the US alone. The film is not done yet as the super-strong run of it still continues across the globe. The epic film will next be released in several Foreign languages as well.

The final box office figure of this SS Rajamouli directorial is beyond anybody's imagination.

Interim, Prabhas has shared a lovely message to thank his fans.

"To All My Fans , a big hug to each one of you for all the love that you'll have showered on me. I have tried my best to go through a lot of the efforts that you all have put to express your affection for me from different parts of India and even overseas. I am truly overwhelmed with everything. The journey of Baahubali has been a long one but among the few things that I will take away from this, is all of you. Lots of love back to you all. A big thank you to SS Rajamouli sir for believing in me to carry his huge vision to the masses, giving me a once-in-a-lifetime character of Baahubali and making the entire journey so special."

Baahubali Becomes 1st Ever 1000Cr Grosser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock