Baalveer 3 | Sab TV

• Thread starter amty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 7,241
I think, the promo of Baalveer 3 is coming this month.
qdqskpZ.jpg
I was right.

Baalveer 3 Promo out.
Source

They are promoting SonyLiv in their promo. I think, this will air before tv like did in the past, at 9 am on SonyLiv first and then 8 pm on the tv.

Slightly off-topic: The show on Sony Sab that most needs a sequel is none other than TMKOC. Cut the current plot and cast, and start afresh.

Baalveer and all can keep getting renewed as franchises, but I feel TMKOC needs a complete reboot. In fact Maddam Sir is almost like a rebooted FIR.

Here's the good news.
Baalveer 3, starting from 18th March, Sat-Sun (interesting) at 7 pm.
Source
Interesting, they are giving more focus on quality instead of quantity. Earlier in the previous season, there story always wraps up in one week, and now in two days.
It will going to be very exciting.
But on Sat-Sun, they can give it 8 pm slot. I think, Ali Baba is going off air soon. That's why they are reducing their episodes to 5 per week.
And, another thing, it can be of 1 hr. duration this time, I think.

Last edited:
this time sony wont air baalveer episode earlier on app like last season , they would instead only upload first 10 min episodes on their official YouTube channel sony sab after airing of the show on tv after hour or two , it would help protect the shows trp and also fight against pirated channels who were earlier uploading episodes affecting trp who have stopped uploading after sony sab followed same for their other shows nowadays.

this time sony wont air baalveer episode earlier on app like last season , they would instead only upload first 10 min episodes on their official YouTube channel sony sab after airing of the show on tv after hour or two , it would help protect the shows trp and also fight against pirated channels who were earlier uploading episodes affecting trp who have stopped uploading after sony sab followed same for their other shows nowadays.
Yes, they should upload it on same time as tv on SonyLiv as they do with all Sony channel shows nowadays.
Earlier they uploaded it at 9 am on SonyLiv but stopped after sometime because they came to know the piracy effect on their trp.

Sab Tv's Baalveer 3 gets LAUNCH DATE STARTS FROM 18th March 7pm, to AIR Only WEEKENDS!

oOCM7bB.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock