Bad news: All Eutelsat 25c shifted to 25B (no India coverage)

shawl_who

Contributor
Reaction score
Bad news ppl...

All channels from NOORSAT pckg, have left from eutelsat 25C satellite, and shifted to newly launched eutelsat 25B sat.
But, the new beam on this 25B sat. is MENA beam, not covering India. :(

shawl_who said:
Bad news ppl...

All channels from NOORSAT pckg, have left from eutelsat 25C satellite, and shifted to newly launched eutelsat 25B sat.
But, the new beam on this 25B sat. is MENA beam, not covering India. :(

I think that is not a much bad news, since all channels in Noorsat were useless. East is beam is covering europe to India so we hope to get better channels in this beam. :k Anyway did you tried it or predicted by the official footprints ?

Yes vijay is right and some what sad news for me as few channels were ok, At night suddenly channels stopped and I was surprise ,I check for cable and lnb etc,But after that I came to know that beam is shifted to new sat.

Mostly MENA beam cover India in north but this time it is gone ?

Well, yes.. it wud be gud if some better channels come to East beam.
Noorsat pckg was useless anyways, I rarely tune to 25e position.

But, as of now we loose some existing channels.

shawl_who said:
Well, yes.. it wud be gud if some better channels come to East beam.
Noorsat pckg was useless anyways, I rarely tune to 25e position.

But, as of now we loose some existing channels.
Shawl bro I will try 21 at night the same pack will I get in 21*East :lol

and you also right if some good channels came in East @ 25*E then it will good, But many satellites having beam covering India are lying vacant...:sp

jenius-jatt said:
Shawl bro I will try 21 at night the same pack will I get in 21*East :lol

and you also right if some good channels came in East @ 25*E then it will good, But many satellites having beam covering India are lying vacant...:sp

Yeah.. infact, I think it may be a gud move, as earlier both 21 and 25 were carrying the same channels.
If some new european channels are added on 25b, then noorsat pckg and 25b can be enjoyed together with monoblock. :lol

U are right jatt bro, typical example is eutelsat 70B. This sat is almost empty since its launch.
I thought this sat. wud prove to be a delight for ku band users, with channels like POLO Tv, DMAX Italia etc.... but nothing now. :(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock