Bad news to Pakistani channels viewers

Devdharshan

Reaction score
Dear Friends,

As per your popular demand we are encrypting the International Channels from November 16, 2014.

From November16 Customers will be charged @ $1 per month for the International Channels.
In case the customers do not want the channels they will have to opt out, that means they will have to ask through the dealers to de subscribe the channels.

YOUR RECHARGES TILL 16TH NOV’14….CUSTOMERS WILL BE PROTECTED TILL NEXT RECHARGE…

It is a good news as -

1. This will open a whole new channel of revenue for you.
2. Encryption will help us to stop free down load by some customers in FTA boxes.

The below channels will be available on alacarte from 16th Nov Onwards priced at $1 per month:

LCN No.
Channel No.
SHAMSHAD TV
ARIANA TV
EXPRESS ENTERTAINMENT
HUM TV
ARY DIGITAL
ATV PLUS
KTN
PTV HOME
EXPRESS NEWS
FILMAZIA
AVT KHYBER
ARY MUSIK

So Hurry!!! Maximize your Recharge till 16th Nov’14

Wish you all the best.

Regards

This is the mail I got today ....,,.
Form dish tv CC

Good update bro & Nice Move by Dish Tv.

Hassan Syed said:
What is good in it? Theybare asking more money for number of channels

pak channels are banned in india....where r u brother? Wake up
they encrypt these channels...this is good.
And they are available for $1 ,this is also good because u will get 29 (i think) channels @just ₹61.
Isnt good bro?

sSUNNY1432 said:
pak channels are banned in india....where r u brother? Wake up
they encrypt these channels...this is good.
And they are available for $1 ,this is also good because u will get 29 (i think) channels @just ₹61.
Isnt good bro?

Yes bro very good move by dish TV has this move will make paki channels in a safe distance between Indian and international viewers of dish TV has who doesn't likes paki channels will not need them to waste 1 usd (61 Indian Rupee's) but I really love this move from dish TV has 1 US per month is not a lot of money to get more than 20 channels. Dish TV rocks :luv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock