Bad Signal in SCV

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody facing bad signal in SCV digital mode?

that link packages not working " page under construction" can u tell me channels list ??

They are redefining their packages to accomodate the latest digitization.. We need to wait..

prakash_Tv said:
hello r u using scv setup box. yes means tell me channels list ...

i cannot give you now since i am typing from mobile. also no thread in this forum to redirect you. i know there is a thred in another forum but i should not say it here. please google with"scv channel list for chennai". you can come to know the entire channel list.

prakash_Tv said:
scv in digital mode pls tell me channels list ....

This is what i saws till last week. And i learned that the Rs 160 package was the starting to have most of the channels.

xe1mcz.jpg

gokul1242 said:
what about movies now,discovery channels ?? i guess this is an old list

Yes, this is an old list. Their new list is not available. But this old list will follow with some additional channels, until then there may be several changes in the interim. So for Rs 160 currently they offer almost all tamil and english channels, slowly they may increase the charges, who knows, even double the current tariff. :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock