Reaction score
Bade Acche Lagte Hai Season 3
25th May onwards
Mon-Fri 8.00 PM
Sony TV

r8WBzIX.jpg

TKwc2Nx.jpg

Promo

Replacing BALH 3 then. Just over a month of airtime for that show then…
Wow! They are back I was not aware about it. I've stopped watching this show and TV like long ago. Because of unnecessary twist and turns hopefully this time they are for less episodes.

Wow! They are back I was not aware about it. I've stopped watching this show and TV like long ago. Because of unnecessary twist and turns hopefully this time they are for less episodes.
Yeah this is a limited series..

Bade Acche Lagte Hain 3 to go OFF AIR
Will be replaced by Hum Rahein Na Rahein Hum which suffers time slot chnage from 14 th August to 7.30pm

Bade Acche Lagte Hain 3 to go OFF AIR
Will be replaced by Hum Rahein Na Rahein Hum which suffers time slot chnage from 14 th August to 7.30pm
Hn? BALH going Off-Air or its getting timeslot change?

God exist. I prayed for ending of this. This was one of the rare daily soap garbage my family watched.

Off air confirmed..
7pm Ahilya is there...
7.30 hum rahein na rahein hum now
No other slots are vacant
When they'll end ahilyabai they're running for 2 years they should end it like Maharana pratap only Jodha Akbar ran long due to chemistry, acting of rajat tokas and unheard stories about jodha and Akbar's love story

When they'll end ahilyabai they're running for 2 years they should end it like Maharana pratap only Jodha Akbar ran long due to chemistry, acting of rajat tokas and unheard stories about jodha and Akbar's love story
God knows guess they are happy with its TRP... Eventually will go off air.. but they are even showing promos of Ahilya

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock