Bahubali Effect:Asianet And Kairali Play Oru Vadakkan Selfie And Surya TV Play Mass

TR Vishnu

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Brothers,
Asianet network is going to play some hit movies in this sunday evening because of World Television Premier of Bahubali in their main competitor Mazhavil Manorama.

Asianet show special advertisement and say that "Enjoy this sunday with asianet network with blockbuster movies"

1.Asianet - Oru Vadakkan Selfie - 6 PM
2.Asianet Plus - Banglore Days - 5:30 PM
3.Asianet Movies - Vellimoonga - 9 PM

Thank You.

RE: Bahubali Effect:Asianet And Kairali Play Oru Vadakkan Selfie Again

Hi Brothers,

Just now I see the promo of Oru Vadakkan Selfie in Kairali that they are also play the same movie on this sunday in the same time at Asianet play the movie(6 PM).

Thank You.

RE: Bahubali Effect:Asianet And Kairali Play Oru Vadakkan Selfie Again On This Sunday

Hi Brothers,

I dont know why asianet hd dont show oru vadakkan selfie this time also_On the first premeiring they dont show this movie at that time I think they will show it in repeat telecast but now also they are not showing.

But this time also Kairali show the same movie at the same time.

Thank You.

Hi Brothers,

As per Surya TV they will play world tv premier of Tamil movie "Mass" on this sunday.

Thank You.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock