Balaji begins auditions for Fashion

Napster

Reaction score
After Balaji’s hit vampire saga Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani on Star One the production house is gearing up to launch a new show tentatively titled Fashion. However, the storyline of the to-be-launched show is quite similar to Balaji’s earlier show Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai.

Our source says, “The show will focus around the fashion world and the production house is planning to cast new faces for the leads. The audition for the show is expected to begin from today. The story is loosely based on Balaji’s previous show Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai which featured Iqbal Khan and Neha Bamb. The show was about a small town girl falling in love with a famous singer. The entire star cast will be a new one, apart from the female lead’s mother that will be played by a known figure.”

We spoke to Dorris Dey, Creative Head of Balaji, who says, “Yes, Balaji is doing a show for Star One. But I can’t comment on the concept and the show as I am unaware about it.”

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock