Balance 16 HD channels on d2h not coming soon

ayanc99

Contributor
Reaction score
I am starting a new thread only because this is the first time I got confirmation from senior management who refused to commit to the addition of the balance 16 HD channels anytime soon.

Please see the entire trail mail with them -

Dear Ayan,

Thank you for writing to Videocon d2h.

At this moment we regret to show our infeasibility to provide services for these HD channels as they are not part of Videocon D2h’s platform.

We have captured your feedback and we will work on adding new HD channels on our platform in near future based on the customer base’ demand.

Thanks & Regards,
Customer Care
Videocon d2h

Note : - You can also call our customer care helpline on +91 7355873558.

Date: 30 October 2015 at 18:09:01 IST
To: Himanshu .Dhoreliya
Subject: Re: Help

Dear Himanshu,

Could you please help me on my query below on future HD channel additions of the balance 16 HD channels currently not available on d2h and any chances of it getting added.

My subscription is due for renewal and since I have invested with 4K with d2h, I wanted to know about the way forward given the recent changes.

Regards,
Ayan

Sent from my iPad

On 29-Oct-2015, at 11:00 PM, Anup Cheruvathoor wrote:

Dear Ayan,

Mr Himanshu, who is basically our Head of Content is added in the mail trail. He will be responding to your queries on the content side of things.

Regards,
-Cheru

Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2015 12:10 PM
To: Anup Cheruvathoor
Subject: Re: Help

Dear Anup,

Were you able to get any response from your business team on my query.

Regards,
Ayan

Sent from my iPad

On 27-Oct-2015, at 5:30 PM, Anup Cheruvathoor wrote:

Dear Ayan,

Thanks for the feedback. I have forwarded your mail and your concerns to our business team. I am waiting for a response from them so that I can respond to you meaningfully.

Regards,
-Cheru

Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 4:52 PM
To: Anup Cheruvathoor
Subject: Help

Dear Anup,

Thanks for helping in sorting out the below mentioned issue.

Just today, you'll have moved all HD channels to new lcn starting from 902 onwards. I have noticed that there are some gaps in between some channel nos.

In the last two months there has been no HD channel addition except Naaptol HD. This has led to d2h which was once a leader now falling back way behind to the third place in overall HD channels on their platform.

Can we expect any HD channels addition before Diwali as my triple connection is due for renewal at that time and I have to make a choice if I should remain with a leader like you'll.

If yes, which one of the below mentioned 16 HD channels can we expect before Diwali do let me know -

HD Channels launched but not yet on d2h -

Animal Planet
Baby TV
Natgeo People
Natgeo Music
HBO Hits
HBO Defined
Comedy Central
Zee Cafe
FX
&TV
EPIC
Movies Now
Asianet
Mazhavil Manorama
Ten Golf
Nick

Await your reply.

Thanks and regards,
Ayan

Sent from my iPad

On 13-Oct-2015, at 2:43 PM, Anup Cheruvathoor wrote:

Our representative will catch with you again. Sorry if the requirements were not clearly implemented.
-cheru

Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 2:21 PM
To: Customercare
Cc: Anup Cheruvathoor; Vinod Hakhu
Subject: RE: 4K customer

I did not want my Active Music World package to be removed.

Your person Prem who called me informed that the monies would be adjusted for the Audio channels. He never mentioned that the entire package would be removed. Then I would have told him not to do the same.

I want the video music channels which I can access on my 4K box. The audio music channels cannot be accessed on my 4K box due to issues from your end. So please adjust the monies accordingly and activate the Active Music World package asap.

Regards,
Ayan

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On 13-Oct-2015, 1:57:12 PM, Customercare wrote:
Dear Customer
Thank you for writing to Videocon d2h.
This is with reference to your e mail dated October 13, 2015 regarding Videocon d2h services.
As per our discussion we have clarified your query in this regard and “Active Music World” add-on has been removed from your d2h account with effect from October 13, 2015 .further Please be informed that the remaining balance of your d2h account will be utilized for your existing subscription
Further, we would like to inform you that we do update our website after new launch/addition of channel on our platform. In addition, we have noted your feedback for future reference and shall notify to all our customers in case of any changes get implemented.
If you have any further queries, please email us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible.
For details of all our Products and Services you may visit our Website http://www.videocond2h.com.
Warm Regards,
Customer Care
Videocon d2h
Note: - You can also call our customer care helpline on +917355873558
Sent: ‎13-‎10-‎2015 12:20
To: Anup Cheruvathoor; Himanshu Dhoreliya
Cc: Anil Khera
Subject: 4K customer

Dear Anup,
We can remove Active Music from customers account. Money currently in customers account will get utilized for other services he has subscribed to.
Will arrange a call back as well to customer to explain him this.
Regards
Vinod
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 12:05 PM
To: Himanshu Dhoreliya; Vinod Hakhu
Cc: Anil Khera
Subject: FW: 4K customer
Dear Himanshu and Vinod,
You might have to take a call on the same.
-cheru
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 12:04 PM
To: Anup Cheruvathoor; Anil Khera; Himanshu Dhoreliya
Subject: RE: 4K customer
Dear Anup,
Ok.
Then will the ala carte payment made by me for the music package be accordingly adjusted since from today I won't be able to listen to the audio channels for which I am paying separately.
Regards,
Ayan

On 13-Oct-2015, 12:01:26 PM, Anup Cheruvathoor wrote:
Dear Ayan,
The upgrade software for 4K with extension of Web based Application framework services and other features like Active App which we have in plan by Jan 2016 timelines.
Regards,
-Cheru
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 11:41 AM
To: ayan chakraborty; Himanshu Dhoreliya; Anup Cheruvathoor
Subject: Re: 4K customer
Anup,
Can u reply please.
Anil Khera
CEO
We Innovate What Customer Needs.
Date: Tuesday 13 October 2015 10:40 AM
To: anil khera
Subject: 4K customer
Dear Sir,
I am one of the first 4K customer who subscribed to your service some 8 months ago.
There is one issue which requires your immediate intervention.
Since inception, the active services button on the 4K remote does not function. I have brought the same to the attention of everyone in your organization and they promised that the function would be activated sooner possibly by September end.
In the interim, many channels have been moved to active services which I cannot view inspite of paying for the same.
However today, the audio channels have been moved to active services and I have subscribed to the d2h music ala carte package but due to the non functioning active button on the 4K remote I won't be able to listen to the audio channels.
Please help resolve this matter asap or let me know how my ala carte payment will be adjusted till the active services are activated on my 4K remote.
Await your reply.
Regards,
Ayan Chakraborty

''we will work on adding new HD channels on our platform in near future based on the customer base’ demand.''

This indicates something :dodgy
So no party for Diwali in d2h :s

You could have asked for advertising channels like home shop HD and snapdeal HD..

Ha ha ha

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
''we will work on adding new HD channels on our platform in near future based on the customer base’ demand.''

This indicates something :dodgy
So no party for Diwali in d2h :s

Time to start an online petition and then forward it to their content head. Then they cannot say there is no customer base demand.

With all respect I say, no meaning in the content shown in mail. D2h may add or won't add HD channels immediately, atleast I think so after reading. @Ayan bro: Don't take it personally.

Jerome.J said:
With all respect I say, no meaning in the content shown in mail. D2h may add or won't add HD channels immediately.

Bro, they hv clearly mentioned, will add only customer demanded channels..
How come Naaptol HD fallen into this category.....

& TV HD and Animal Planet HD should hv added months ago if customer demand is their decision making criteria :dodgy

D2h will say this "bla....bla...typical replies" even on the day b4 addition date of any HD/SD channel.

:) :) ;) ;)

this is there general reply to all customers asking about addition of new channel, they won't tell us in advance even if they are planning to add new channels in near future.this is the policy of most of companies.nothing abnormal in that.

I don't need to be offended by anything.

I have just pasted what is mentioned in the mail sent by them which was directed to their senior management and which he routed their cc to reply.

So the thousands of posts we post on this forum about when d2h will add xyz HD channel can relax knowing it will be a long process from them.

So the moot question is they will add channels on this basis -

1. First sd channels where they get carriage fees
2. HD channels where they get carriage fees like shopping channels
3. New HD channels like colors infinity etc for which they get discount etc from the broadcaster for initial period
4. HD channels which are demanded by many customers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock