Breaking Balika Vadhu 2 | colors

mgparmar18plus

Television Genius
Contributor
Reaction score
In lockdown I was wondering that now after watching ratings of shows like DDNational's Ramayan, Mahabharat, etc. private channels will learn something new.
And, they did experiments too but slowly they returned to their old path of loud BG music, flashes, etc.
But, shows like Pratigya 2 are giving hope that sooner or later time will change. And, people will produce and watch good shows. Hope it doesn't turn into saas bahu and end on a happy note.

Article shows image with number 3 when was 2 happened or they following Chinese smartphone number skipping game 😜
85BNhB3.png

Article shows image with number 3 when was 2 happened or they following Chinese smartphone number skipping game 😜
85BNhB3.png
After Original iPhone > iPhone 3G.
After Original Krrish > Krrish 3.*

* TBH, Koii... Mil Gaya was Krrish 1 and Krrish was Krrish 2, but still the number 2 was skipped.

Season 2 was Continued with s1, main lead was Mahi Veej as Nimboli (Anandi's Daughter).
Season 2 Named "Balika Vadhu - Lamhe Pyaar Ke" With Less numbers of episodes.

I'm all against this Season 2 of show coz they have nothing new like these shows were never ended on a remembering note, they were dragged untill the last drop they have. Like for example Pratigya was ended on the kid were arrived and Pratigya 2 started with those kids up bringing. That's fine untill unless this saas bahu track arrived.
SNS and SSK are the worst decision of Star and Colors they could have named them something else.

I'm all against this Season 2 of show coz they have nothing new like these shows were never ended on a remembering note, they were dragged untill the last drop they have. Like for example Pratigya was ended on the kid were arrived and Pratigya 2 started with those kids up bringing. That's fine untill unless this saas bahu track arrived.
SNS and SSK are the worst decision of Star and Colors they could have named them something else.
Pratigya 2 used to be good in it's early episodes but now it became worst after Krishna's mother became antagonist she already became an antagonist in season 1 I wish makers changed the whole Plot of pratigya 2 and make it as a Hindi remake of law and order SVU

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock