Balika Vadhu: Version 2.0 to air on television soon

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 1,413

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
TV channel Colors' marquee show Balika Vadhu, which has successfully gone on for the past six years, is looking to do something different.

While the exact details are not known, sources tell us that a new phase in the momentous journey of Anandi is all set to unfold with Balika Vadhu 2.0.

Apparently, new characters will enter the show and their relationship with the families
in Udaipur and Jaitsar will take the show forward.

The stories of these new family
members will entwine with the destinies of Anandi and Jagya and bring it to a new juncture with more twists and turns.

READ: These TV actors quit their shows due to lack of creativity
Said a channel official, "As new challenges come forth in Anandi's life, she will continue to demonstrate exemplary willpower and determination by facing them head-on, thereby being a role model for Indian women.

Balika Vadhu has always been known to be a reflection of society and its manner of depicting progressive thinking through a
seamless narrative."

Refusing to divulge any more details, the official said, "It's going to be a new chapter and we are scouting for new characters.

Everything is still being worked upon and we will share the details once they are locked."

http://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news/Balika-Vadhu-Version-2-0-to-air-on-television-soon/articleshow/43812971.cms

RE: Balika Vadhu: Version 2.0 to air
on television soon

Which version 2.0 it is mobile software :)

RE: Balika Vadhu: Version 2.0 to airon television soon

JitendraKumar said:
Is it Mobile Software ? :D

I think its for Android version 2.0 :D:D

MD Anzar said:
I think its for Android version 2.0 :D:D

bro but my android version is 4.4.2

RE: Balika Vadhu: Version 2.0 to air on television soon

dinesh jain said:

Ok bro

:lol:D

dinesh jain said:

Mine also same!4.4.2 so we both can enjoy this :d:d:d

RE: Balika Vadhu: Version 2.0 to air
on television soon

Bro my android version is 2.3.6 :D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock