Breaking "Balle Balle" Channel Will be Dropped From Tata Sky 5th Jan. 2022

Dinesh jain

Contributor
Reaction score
"Balle Balle" Channel Will be Dropped On 5th Jan. 2022
Scroll Running
EH4l1x5.jpg

EGcm1WA.jpg

Tatasky us going to removal very good punjabi music channel balle balle on 5th of Jan 2022 from it's platform but I don't want to remove this channel for that I request every forum member who has tatasky connection currently must subscribe balle balle channel at zero rupee cost to keep Tata sky in pressure to go with balle balle team to negotiate carriage fee issue and continue balle balle channel on their platform thanks

Tatasky us going to removal very good punjabi music channel balle balle on 5th of Jan 2022 from it's platform but I don't want to remove this channel for that I request every forum member who has tatasky connection currently must subscribe balle balle channel at zero rupee cost to keep Tata sky in pressure to go with balle balle team to negotiate carriage fee issue and continue balle balle channel on their platform thanks
Hello friend

I have already subscribed to this channel it delivers good music. Pls help in retaining this channel dont allow Tata sky to get it removed

Ramani

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock