Discussion BARC Ratings | Week 35 (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think reality shows will work on star pravah.....star network is always known for daily soaps atleast for north side , star forte is daily soaps not reality shows however movies nd award shows will def strengthen their position in marathi market
Star Pravah shows very less Award Shows in comparison with Zee and Colors.
Zee Marathi is all over good channel as it has Serials, Shows, many Award shows, premiere movies still they should improve and Star Pravah is dying good still they need to bring good shows, movies and award show where they are lagging.

Reactions: RdX
Colors Marathi nowadays doesn't premiere movies like other network channel does also it has no reality shows, award shows and same mother in law daughter in law serials with long going bore serials, how will this channel get it's Viewers back?

Star Pravah shows very less Award Shows in comparison with Zee and Colors.
Zee Marathi is all over good channel as it has Serials, Shows, many Award shows, premiere movies still they should improve and Star Pravah is dying good still they need to bring good shows, movies and award show where they are lagging.
I agree after solidating their position star should focus on movie acquisition of marathi movies so that in near future they can launch marathi movie channel....nd after pandemic they should bring their own award shows for their serials nd for movies also like star parivaar award nd star screen awards

I agree after solidating their position star should focus on movie acquisition of marathi movies so that in near future they can launch marathi movie channel....nd after pandemic they should bring their own award shows for their serials nd for movies also like star parivaar award nd star screen awards
Star, Zee are doing well but Colors is not at all doing well it is going the same way as Sony Marathi and Zee Yuva

Zee Tamil is gearing up with the launch of three new fictions to expand its original airing timeslots. Will definitely benefit the channel in coming weeks.

Because some South village people don't know hindi this doesn't mean everyone don't know hindi, I know many of South Indians they speak good hindi and some of them know hindi still they don't like hindi but this is not with all Maharashtrians also many people from Village side don't know hindi and many from city even don't like hindi.
Yes bro. I am from maharashtra but I don't know Hindi therefore I always prefer to Marathi channel.

Star, Zee are doing well but Colors is not at all doing well it is going the same way as Sony Marathi and Zee Yuva
I think they will pick up after next bigg boss season as if you remember few yrs back colors marathi nd star pravah used to get same impression lesser than 100k but after introduction of bb marathi colors marathi surged in its viewership so next season of bb marathi is their last hope

Colors Marathi nowadays doesn't premiere movies like other network channel does also it has no reality shows, award shows and same mother in law daughter in law serials with long going bore serials, how will this channel get it's Viewers back?
Since 2017 Star Pravah is not showing any movies either. When Star Pravah HD launched in May 2016 it was showing the WTP of Daagdi Chaawl which was later dubbed into Hindi on Star Gold. Another well-promoted WTP on the channel was YZ.

Zee Talkies has the lion's share of the movies followed by Shemaroo Marathibana with Fakt Marathi and Maiboli having a small number. This is not a good sign. Star and Sony-Viacom18 need to launch a Marathi movie channel soon (though Colors Marathi Cinema is testing, Star has no plans). This is especially important since Marathi is one of the last few languages not to be affected by the onslaught of South dubbed movies, which have taken over Jalsha Movies and Zee Bangla Cinema in West Bengal.

Last edited:
Zee Tamil is gearing up with the launch of three new fictions to expand its original airing timeslots. Will definitely benefit the channel in coming weeks.
See Sun TV it shows more than 15 serials I guess and Zee tamizh and star vijay only
Yes bro. I am from maharashtra but I don't know Hindi therefore I always prefer to Marathi channel.
Mumbai, Nagpur are metro cities and here many hindi people also live that's why many Marathi people know/speak hindi and they watch hindi, my village people in Satara district watches Star Pravah and Colors Marathi. I live in Pune city here people prefer more Marathi channels then hindi.

Since 2017 Star Pravah is not showing any movies either. When the HD feed launched in May 2016 it was showing the WTP of Daagdi Chaawl which was dubbed into Hindi. Another well-promoted WTP on the channel was YZ.
No bro Star Pravah channel shows premiere movies. They have shown Many movies till now but since it is 1 month they have not shown any new movie.

I think they will pick up after next bigg boss season as if you remember few yrs back colors marathi nd star pravah used to get same impression lesser than 100k but after introduction of bb marathi colors marathi surged in its viewership so next season of bb marathi is their last hope
Bigg Boss Marathi is Hit many people are waiting for season 3 , before some days their was promo of bbm people thought it is season 3 and then knew it is season 1 they got disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock