Discussion BARC Ratings Week 40 (2020)

saath nibhana sathiya is officially TMKOC of star plus and star utsav not only because they rerun sathiya all day but just look only with help of saathiya star plus first ever achieved 1000k+ in last few weeks and star utsav garnered huge 1485k+(almost 1500k) in this week that too in ipl period

Vijay TV : helo mate 😘
Sun TV : wait what ?😱
Vijay TV : it's me 😉
Sun TV : how the f*** ? 😨
Vijay TV : Expect the unexpected 🤗
Maa TV : hey ! That's my tag line 🤨
Vijay TV : it's OK bro chill you are first bench student !
😜
SUN TV : seriously what is going on ? 🙄
Zee TV : I'm out of race 😂
Colors TV : yes me 2 🤣
Dangal : I'm single 😕
Star sports : stop talking . Or I'll punish you all 😤
StarPlus- Am i joke to you Vijay,Maa,Sports,Ustav. Don't forget I'm leader of the team! 😝🤣

Star india's only poor performing child is star bharat.....they should do something for star bharat either convert it into FTA rerun channel like utsav or rebrand channel or shut the shop
Is Star Bharat still active? Better to shut it down. Star can't handle 2nd GECs anymore or learn from the west, rebrand the channel with reality only content. Like MTV USA or Lifetime

SET is always above 10, what about KBC, kapil sharma show & super dancer ratings?
what about Bigg Boss 14 ratings ? nowhere in d picture ? :skd: :sad:
Kbc opened poorly last week with 1.4 nd this week dropped to 1.3
Kapil show dropped from 1.8 tvr to 1.2
Indias best dancer rised from 2.1 tvr to 2.4tvr

Bigg boss launch epi (sat sun ) avg got 2.1 tvr(last yr opened with 2.8tvr)
Weekdays episode got 1.2 only (last yr weekdays got 1.5 in first week)
Colors tv rised to almost 500k in urban impression only becoz of bigg boss launch epi which ran for 3.5 hrs on sat and 2.5hrs sun

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock