BARC Ratings Week 42(2020)

gdWU013.jpg

They could have compared with Colors Rather than Zee Which is Leader.
They are in second position and it would be right if they compare with Zee Kannada which is in first position.
Ck ratings are not that less as compared to Star Suvarna. They are giving good competition.
Usually channels compare with no.1 channels as far as I know.

Sony is performing rather poorly across genres except Hindi Movies or average incase of English Movies. Even Sony Max does not have the lead it used to have before. Also Sony has lost out on so many bollywood banners and i sense few more likely to exit soon. They r now hugely dependent on dubbed cinema

U all were discussing about cartoon chs airing poor content but fact is that they r making shows which work with today's kids though i believe if old popular shows r brought back with multi language feed then some of them will get success. Still happy that Marvel HQ, CN HD, Nick HD, Nick Jr, Disney Junior, CBeebies have nice shows from other countries. Discovery Kids when launched had great shows acquired from diff countries but sadly low trp made them change strategy. Toonami had potential but absence of lang feeds and improper distribution led to failure

Bindass might continue as a youth cum music channel, i think Disney will keep such a channel in hindi bouquet. Hope channe v shows r brought back

Sns2 star cast is very very awful but story have very high potential if they follows marathi version story instead of bengali.....look marathi version sukh mhanje nakki kay asta is topping charts and this is highest ever impressions for star pravah
Marathi version story execution ,cast etc all are perfect.....they casted big names like varsha usgaonkar in it......whereas hindi version both story execution nd cast is awful
After launch of Sukh Mhanje Nakki Kay Aste Star Pravah channel improved its programming and other things that's why it's no. 1 now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock