Discussion BARC TRP Ratings | Week 45 - 2019

Once a discussion on Zee/Colors Kannada starts, it goes on for a long time and that does not pertain any more to the topic of the thread. This is my opinion, and I feel all discussion of Zee Kannada/Colors Kannada and Sun TV/Star Vijay/Zee Tamil should not go on for more than 5 posts in a particular week's BARC thread.

You are welcome to disagree.
Kannada and Tamil TV discussions usually keep this thread alive. If you look at previous few weeks Thursday thread,it was a dead snake.

But still Bigg Boss or KBC not appearing in top5. Can you please tell us source of this ratings.

Star pravah improving is a good sign for zee to improve program quality for both Zee Marathi & Zee Yuva. In a year from now i expect Colors Marathi to narrow the gap with Zee Marathi.

Zee Keralam scoring good. Zee has proved that even in crowded market they can achieve good ratings with right programming. I expect the same for Zee Punjabi.
I think when it comes to average rating which includes repeat teleacasts, the total points are less. Otherwise anything related to BARC's rule to enter in Top 5 is not satisfied by BiggBoss (As its airing mode is different than normal shows). Even in Star Maa which highly dominated the Telugu market, I didn't saw a single time the show on Top 5.

But still Bigg Boss or KBC not appearing in top5. Can you please tell us source of this ratings.
Well barc doesn't show all show ratings.
Zee airs it's reality show every evening at 4:30pm hence gets more ratings.
I get it from some source. These are the real points from barc

I think when it comes to average rating which includes repeat teleacasts, the total points are less. Otherwise anything related to BARC's rule to enter in Top 5 is not satisfied by BiggBoss (As its airing mode is different than normal shows). Even in Star Maa which highly dominated the Telugu market, I didn't saw a single time the show on Top 5.
For other regions except hindi barc always gives urban+rural ratings and ratings we got in points from various sources are urban only.... Nd some times if top show repeats in 6.30 to 11.30 then barc take avg of both airings so this are 2 reasons y some top shows of diff regions dont comes in top 5 in barc charts

Star pravah improving is a good sign for zee to improve program quality for both Zee Marathi & Zee Yuva. In a year from now i expect Colors Marathi to narrow the gap with Zee Marathi.

Zee Keralam scoring good. Zee has proved that even in crowded market they can achieve good ratings with right programming. I expect the same for Zee Punjabi.
But zee keralam not buying movies.It badly effect them.If they have good movies it is the time to surpass surya tv.But they are not using the situations.Zee fictions performing well . Even surya tv only one fiction getting 1 tvr still they have 200 points only because of movies

Star Pravah will beat Colors Marathi soon now because it bringing back its most famous serial back with season 2..Agnihotra 2 is the name of the serial.. As i remember during season 1 of these serial star pravah was no1 and was beaten to zee Marthi by taking 1st spot in barc

Star Pravah will beat Colors Marathi soon now because it bringing back its most famous serial back with season 2..Agnihotra 2 is the name of the serial.. As i remember during season 1 of these serial star pravah was no1 and was beaten to zee Marthi by taking 1st spot in barc
Bt time slot is main problem.... Its timeslot is 10pm which was closed on star pravah for many years.... 8.30pm is good for iconic serial agnihotra plus during that time TAM was rating agency not BARC

But zee keralam not buying movies.It badly effect them.If they have good movies it is the time to surpass surya tv.But they are not using the situations.Zee fictions performing well . Even surya tv only one fiction getting 1 tvr still they have 200 points only because of movies
All serials of Zee Keralam has double the rating of Surya. And nearing to Mazhavil and Flowers. Sa Re Ga Ma Pa is also delivering decent ratings. But their movie library is pathetic. It can be understood if the movies are not superhits. But most of their movies are tragedies and people even not heard the name of many movies. This year Asianet is sweeping all the blockbusters and premiering every weekend (neck to neck with Amazon Prime). Surya also buying many movies. And others are not left with any piece. Mazhavil is managing buy dubbed movies. Flowers had some popular shows- but now their ratings are falling. Zee should seriously consider buying movies.

Its like in a battle of david and goliath..... David is standing firm !! :welcome:

In between, all big budget, pomp n show channels... star plus, zee tv etc... its a comedy/leisurely channel SAB TV who is winning d race..

Just goes to show, ppl are fed up wid their normal lives, and want some peace in minds... rather than silly fights. conspiracy type shows running on these so called big budgeted chnls... :nj:

Kudos to SAB TV !! Airtel has placed this channel in d last of he lot, LCN 127..... I think someone shud slap them for placing d no.1 channel last in d line !! They shud fit it in bw Star plus and Zee Tv, or may be push down Star Plus to make way for SAB tv. :lol:

All serials of Zee Keralam has double the rating of Surya. And nearing to Mazhavil and Flowers. Sa Re Ga Ma Pa is also delivering decent ratings. But their movie library is pathetic. It can be understood if the movies are not superhits. But most of their movies are tragedies and people even not heard the name of many movies. This year Asianet is sweeping all the blockbusters and premiering every weekend (neck to neck with Amazon Prime). Surya also buying many movies. And others are not left with any piece. Mazhavil is managing buy dubbed movies. Flowers had some popular shows- but now their ratings are falling. Zee should seriously consider buying movies.
Zee keralam is now airing movies regularly at 3 pm slot on weekdays.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock