BARC TRP | Week 14

Incredible Star India. Much satisfied with the rating and over satisfied with the pricing. I will not be surprised if they hike the price of their bouquets in few more months with the response they are getting.

Incredible Star India. Much satisfied with the rating and over satisfied with the pricing. I will not be surprised if they hike the price of their bouquets in few more months with the response they are getting.
The average consumer knows Star is the biggest and most important network (especially because of the IPL) so he is forced to subscribe to it. Zee and Sony are later in his priority list. Sony BBC Earth is not in the Top 5 because many people have not taken Sony packs. :cf2: Maybe Sony does not have as much power as Star.

Last edited:
The average consumer knows Star is the biggest and most important network (more especially because of the IPL) so he is forced to subscribe to it. Zee and Sony are later in his priority list. Sony BBC Earth is not in the Top 5 because many people have not taken Sony packs. :cf2: Maybe Sony does not have as much power as Star.

Also they packed their bouquets very intelligently in such a way that they are mainly catering to the audience of the specific region. Their plan is working successfully even though they over-priced their bouquets and they will not stop here and may increase the pack prices by 5 rupees or such in coming months. Everything working their way in this disaster regime which is undertook by TRAI in the name of consumers saving scheme, in reality it became consumers looting scheme.

Star India's Bangla and Marathi value pack is overpriced compared to South.it is reflected in their ratings especially Star Pravah.Except those and the removed channels from DDFD,Star got benefited after new rule. Ipl ratings increased, Star Plus and Star Maa performing well,2 Ngc channels entered top 5, all other channels manages their ratings fairly. But I hope Star will slightly slash their channel/package prices post IPL (atleast Bangla and Marathi packs.
Now Star Bharath and & TV ratings are closing together after removal from DDFD😇
Colors Bangla which was a permanent member all these years now disappeared from top 5 and Sony Aath in the list😯

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock