Good News Base pack changing option is now available on My Airtel App

Screenshot_2018-09-12-19-54-11-842_com.myairtelapp.jpg
IMG_20180912_195300.jpg

Last edited:
I am not happy with this move personally as now only option to see topups which are not in selfcare is also gone. It would have been better if they implemented this with previous available look and information.

I am not happy with this move personally as now only option to see topups which are not in selfcare is also gone. It would have been better if they implemented this with previous available look and information.
Yes now All topup activated my account which previously show in App, now all not Shown. Like I have Miniplex HD Topup, earlier its shown on my account in myairtel app, but now not shown.

last month only i was able to change base pack but in web dont know about app

Airtel just updated the app to load the selfcare webpage inside connections tab..
not useful at all.. not able to see the list of topups subscribed.. selftcare view doesnt show all

have to install previous apk version

Last edited:
Very bad for topups. I like the listed view of Airtel app. Now we have only square design of website and I can not update list of topups so easily. Luckily I have turned auto updates off. But once the old system is shut I am going to stop updating list of topups thread.

if addon is not showing in the app, then how to remove that?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock