Batman vs Superman: Very Funny Video in Hindi

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
Guys

I have watched a very funny video featuring "Batman and Superman" arguing with each other. It was dubbed in Hindi using a very funny accent.

The title of video is "Superman and Batman teams up with Narendra Modi's Safai Abhiyan".

You can watch the video at following link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIw4Sd8juak

The video was posted on Dec 04, 2014.

Now I want to know which movie scene is this? It can't be from the recently released movie Batman vs Superman as the video was created more than one year back.

Does anyone know about the original movie? Can anyone share the original video? I want to watch the original video.

Thanks in advance.

Batman vs Superman: Dawn of justice released on 25th March, 2016
This is the first Time that both Batman and Superman are in 1 Movie(i am talking about live Action, not animated)

So don't know how come both are there in this video.

^^ May be the scene is from a comedy (parody) movie? Also the characters in the video don't look like the heroes of recently released Batman vs Superman movie.

DTH Fan said:
^^ May be the scene is from a comedy (parody) movie? Also the characters in the video don't look like the heroes of recently released Batman vs Superman movie.

Yup, i also think that it's Parody Video

^^ It'll be really great to watch the original video clip whether its a movie or short video. :)

^^ Oh man. You are awesome. Thank you so much for finding the video. You made my day. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock