BBC Studios announces relaunch of CBeebies in India

DreamDTH

DreamDTH bot
Reaction score
BBC CBeebies Logo

BBC Studios, a global content company with British creativity at its heart, has announced the re-launch of its popular children’s channel, CBeebies, in India. The channel is available across leading multi-system operators in the country including Tata...

This thread is for the general discussion of the article: BBC Studios announces relaunch of CBeebies in India. Please add to the discussion here.

Best kids chennel.
I am more than happy for being relauched, My 1.5 year Son enjoy it very well.
It also help me to keep him away from small mobile screen, which is more harmful for his eyes.

But biggest problem is EPG is not matching with what is being telecasted, i think this is asia feed, and EPG is not fine tuned for indian timing.

CBeebies is now available on (DTH) Tata Sky & Sun Direct. Hope Soon Distribution will happen in other DTHs operetors.

Now only Airtel, Dishtv & D2h are left to add this channel.

Will they provide shows in multiple languages?

Additional points

In 2010-2011, I came across this channel, that that my elder daughter was watching Cbeebies, and
In The Night Garden was our family, show , Igle-pigle, was able to made impact in our mind for almost 5-6 years. the best part of Cbeebies i like most at that time was no ADVT.

Otherwise small kids just move away from screen, and secondly attracted by funky toys/biscuit/chocolate, and forces parents to buy them, which are more damaging for our kids. And these kids are so innocent ,who dint understand that toys/chocolate are damages maore.

So after creating new Login account on dreamdth in April 2020, soon news publish about tata sky launching cbeebies. My Joy was hightended.

thanks Dreamdth for timesly news. And most importantly Tata sky which made available in best period of lockdown.

Is there any possibilty of relaunching BBC Entertainment & BBC Lifestyle??

Is there any possibilty of relaunching BBC Entertainment & BBC Lifestyle??
Yes and no. But I hope BBC brings iPlayer to India instead of a tv channel.
Additional points

In 2010-2011, I came across this channel, that that my elder daughter was watching Cbeebies, and
In The Night Garden was our family, show , Igle-pigle, was able to made impact in our mind for almost 5-6 years. the best part of Cbeebies i like most at that time was no ADVT.

Otherwise small kids just move away from screen, and secondly attracted by funky toys/biscuit/chocolate, and forces parents to buy them, which are more damaging for our kids. And these kids are so innocent ,who dint understand that toys/chocolate are damages maore.

So after creating new Login account on dreamdth in April 2020, soon news publish about tata sky launching cbeebies. My Joy was hightended.

thanks Dreamdth for timesly news. And most importantly Tata sky which made available in best period of lockdown.
Not just advert. Shows they air are good for child's mental health. Rest of the kids channel airs has inappropriate language, violence and worse is racism. And please spread the word among your parents groups about CBeebies.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock