Article BBC Studios announces relaunch of CBeebies in India

DreamDTH.com

DreamDTH News portal bot
Registered
Reaction score
BBC CBeebies Logo

BBC Studios, a global content company with British creativity at its heart, has announced the re-launch of its popular children’s channel, CBeebies, in India. The channel is available across leading multi-system operators in the country including Tata...

This thread is for the general discussion of the article: BBC Studios announces relaunch of CBeebies in India. Please add to the discussion here.

saketk11

Registered
Reaction score
Best kids chennel.
I am more than happy for being relauched, My 1.5 year Son enjoy it very well.
It also help me to keep him away from small mobile screen, which is more harmful for his eyes.

But biggest problem is EPG is not matching with what is being telecasted, i think this is asia feed, and EPG is not fine tuned for indian timing.

Akash J.B.

Registered
Reaction score
CBeebies is now available on (DTH) Tata Sky & Sun Direct. Hope Soon Distribution will happen in other DTHs operetors.

Now only Airtel, Dishtv & D2h are left to add this channel.

Slu

Registered
Reaction score
Will they provide shows in multiple languages?

saketk11

Registered
Reaction score
Additional points

In 2010-2011, I came across this channel, that that my elder daughter was watching Cbeebies, and
In The Night Garden was our family, show , Igle-pigle, was able to made impact in our mind for almost 5-6 years. the best part of Cbeebies i like most at that time was no ADVT.

Otherwise small kids just move away from screen, and secondly attracted by funky toys/biscuit/chocolate, and forces parents to buy them, which are more damaging for our kids. And these kids are so innocent ,who dint understand that toys/chocolate are damages maore.

So after creating new Login account on dreamdth in April 2020, soon news publish about tata sky launching cbeebies. My Joy was hightended.

thanks Dreamdth for timesly news. And most importantly Tata sky which made available in best period of lockdown.

Akash J.B.

Registered
Reaction score
Is there any possibilty of relaunching BBC Entertainment & BBC Lifestyle??

DJ Roy

Contributor
Reaction score
Is there any possibilty of relaunching BBC Entertainment & BBC Lifestyle??
Yes and no. But I hope BBC brings iPlayer to India instead of a tv channel.
Additional points

In 2010-2011, I came across this channel, that that my elder daughter was watching Cbeebies, and
In The Night Garden was our family, show , Igle-pigle, was able to made impact in our mind for almost 5-6 years. the best part of Cbeebies i like most at that time was no ADVT.

Otherwise small kids just move away from screen, and secondly attracted by funky toys/biscuit/chocolate, and forces parents to buy them, which are more damaging for our kids. And these kids are so innocent ,who dint understand that toys/chocolate are damages maore.

So after creating new Login account on dreamdth in April 2020, soon news publish about tata sky launching cbeebies. My Joy was hightended.

thanks Dreamdth for timesly news. And most importantly Tata sky which made available in best period of lockdown.
Not just advert. Shows they air are good for child's mental health. Rest of the kids channel airs has inappropriate language, violence and worse is racism. And please spread the word among your parents groups about CBeebies.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DreamDTH.com Article ‘Spy in the Wild 2’ airing Monday to Friday at 9 PM on Sony BBC Earth DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Dinesh jain Breaking BBC CBeebies Logo Size Reduced. TV Channels News 5
DreamDTH.com Article BBC India Bouquet debuts on Airtel Digital TV DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
D DDF Exclusive BBC India Bouquet added on Airtel Digital TV Airtel Digital TV 2
DreamDTH.com Article BBC News’ Indian audience surges to 60 million a week DreamDTH Articles Discussions 2
DreamDTH.com Article BBC Global News India introduces BBC India Bouquet at Rs 4 TV Channels News 0
DreamDTH.com Article BBC StoryWorks launches campaigns selected by United Nations in creative callout DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DJ Roy Discussion BBC and US Virus TV Channels News 7
DreamDTH.com Article BBC News Sites record highest unique visitors in history in India with 50m UVs in March DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article BBC launches essential new Podcasts in India on digital platforms DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article BBC CBeebies now available on Sun Direct DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article CBeebies now available on Tata Sky as BBC goes on a distribution spree DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Deep.S Breaking Tata Sky Testing "CBeebies BBC" & "DD Retro" Channel Tata Sky 16
Kittykitty DDF Exclusive BBC CBEEBIES Channel added Akshaya diginet Arasu, SCV, TCCL & VK Digital MSOs 0
DJ Roy Coronavirus : How to Isolate Yourself premiers tomorrow night on Sony BBC Earth TV Shows & Programs 1
DreamDTH.com Article ‘Coronavirus: How to Isolate Yourself’ premieres on Sony BBC Earth this Monday DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article BBC Global News, CNN International and Euronews commit $50M of advertising inventory to promote vital public health messages DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Gurmeet singh Breaking bbc cbeebies added by fastway Fastway Digital Cable TV 16
DreamDTH.com Article COVID-19: BBC Offers TV & Online Advertising Support to Public Health Bodies Globally DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DJ Roy Seeking Help (Tata Sky Issue) What is this green strip on Sony BBC Earth HD? Tata Sky HD 15
anandbb Seeking Help Frame drops in Sony BBC earth HD Tata Sky HD 20
Abhinav842 Breaking BBC World News Rebranded TV Channels News 6
Sarang Sony bbc earth missing in top charts of barc rating.Why? TV Channels News 21
pdshan DTH Updates Dialog DTH - BBC Earth is FTA now on Dialg tv Foreign DTH Services 2
Abhinav842 Discussion India is Largest Market for BBC World News TV Channels News 9