BCCC orders Sony TV to shift Pehredaar Piya Ki time slot (10 pm)

Shantanu

Contributor
Reaction score
But i think everyone should give it try. It is very progressive unlike those saas bahu sagas(although it has a few), but this show deserves a salute.

Nice show #PPK
I hope now people will understand that this show is not vulgar for society & does not promote child marriage. People just misunderstand it.

I like its concept and don't think there is something wrong in that. If BCCC is very aware about kids why horror shows/episodic shows like Kavach... Kaali Shaktiyon Se, Naagin, Sasural Simar Ka were placed on Prime Time.

It was only yesterday that the makers of Sony TV's much controversial show, Pehredaar Piya Ki were asked to shift the show to the 10 pm slot from the 8.30 prime-time slot. However, looks like the makers have now surrendered and will be soon showing a leap in order to do away with the 9 year old being married to a 18 year girl concept.

According to the news, the leap will show Diya (Tejasswi Prakash Wayangankar) as a 30 year old and Ratan (Afaan Khan) as a 21 year old. Post the leap, the marriage will be shown as a legalised one while their relation will continue to be that on the lines of friendship.

Makers of 'Pehredaar Piya Ki' finally give into the demand & will introduce a LEAP in the show

So Beyhadh will be telecasted at 8:30 PM when KBC starts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock