Be aware about cheating

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
I got an OTP for VAS activation. By the time I could read the notification. It got activated. The customer care despite refunding the amount. Straight up lied on the face saying that I had activated VAS service on thw month of February. If you doubt. Both me and Airtel has call recording of same. I was forced to change RMN to monitor all the unwanted VAS services being activated on account. Now I can fully confirm they are activating without customer's consent. I don't have the app. No advisor called. I can present them with all my call logs too. Somehow channel got activated. Next time they pull something like this. I will knock the consumer forum's door.
6MsVB3Q.jpg

I got an OTP for VAS activation. By the time I could read the notification. It got activated. The customer care despite refunding the amount. Straight up lied on the face saying that I had activated VAS service on thw month of February. If you doubt. Both me and Airtel has call recording of same. I was forced to change RMN to monitor all the unwanted VAS services being activated on account. Now I can fully confirm they are activating without customer's consent. I don't have the app. No advisor called. I can present them with all my call logs too. Somehow channel got activated. Next time they pull something like this. I will knock the consumer forum's door.
6MsVB3Q.jpg
Can i please know your Airtel DTH subscriber id and registered mobile no to check this issue

The issue is already resolved. My debited balance is waived off and refunded. Meanwhile who are you?
I am part of channel team . Do wish to know details on channels activation to take necessary correction step.Can i speak to you on this

I am part of channel team . Do wish to know details on channels activation to take necessary correction step.Can i speak to you on this
I have already raised a complaint regarding this with Airtel's customer care them. They have my Customer ID and RMN with them. Feel free to contact me via the same.

You are part of Channel Team? Which Channel is that?

@DJ Roy from ages adtv doing this cheap trick to loot customer money in mid way it decreases again they started now seems

That's why I have routine check on my adtv account at regular interval meanwhile it's impossible to them to add unwanted vas or any other channels in my adtv account 🤣😛

No one called. It appeared out of the blue.
8KJfKS3.png

Edit: Cross-checked with aunt. Called on old registered number several times on one single day to activate. Despite her refusing several times. This is Airtel folks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock