Becareful while subscribing to new packages.

Reaction score
Hi Friends,

I have an Airtel HD Settop box, i am using South Economy Sports pack(Normal SD Pack), but after going thru the site i came to know that some new channels have been added and thought that its better to change the package to new package.

After changing my package i came to know that HD package is mandatory and customer people have changed my package to 4 hd channel package and after changing the package he mentioned that HD channels are mandatory and without this u will nt be able to subscribe to normal SD pack.

Airtel has made a system like the customer who has an HD box should have a min of 4 channels package. Means the customer who has an HD settop box cant go for a normal SD pack.

Airtel is following the same steps as the Dish Tru HD do's.....

Does any of the guys have an same issue?

yes in HD boxes one pack of HD is mandatory with any SD pack.

:wall Bad Bad Bad :wall

Thanks ssrinivass2012 for sharing such a vital info here for our members.
+1 reps added :tup

Greatkarthik said:
I think all dth's is having the same formula.

No :no I think T(S don't force for this.... although chances are they may do it afterwards..... :huh

i have airtel hd dth....but i am using sd pack....
and 3days back i am changing hd pack to sd pack..

proff proof is

airtel hd customers change hd pack to sd pack or sd pack to hd any times.....buy only problem is
newly updated free topups not avilable like Telugu Lifetime Free Topup May-12 and Tamil Lifetime Free Topup....

suri said:
airtel hd customers change hd pack to sd pack or sd pack to hd any times.....buy only problem is
newly updated free topups not avilable like Telugu Lifetime Free Topup May-12 and Tamil Lifetime Free Topup....

Then why ssrinivass2012 is facing such problem... any idea ... :huh

please post here any airtel problem when airtel can solve your problem with in 4hours or 10 hours

http://www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock