DDF Exclusive Beech-Wale | starts 2nd October, Mon-Fri at 10pm | Sony Sab

SAB TV’s Beechwale to go OFF-AIR

The show will soon go off-air.

A close source to the project said, ‘The show will soon go off air. The makers are planning on the scripts to wind-up the show. The cast and crew will most probably shoot until the second week of February.’

SAB TV’s Beechwale to go OFF-AIR

I like this show very much .. probably current track is better than tmkoc .. still people are so addicted to tmkoc that they watch everything they show .. Why sab tv launches new shows if they can't give them long run 👎

I like this show very much .. probably current track is better than tmkoc .. still people are so addicted to tmkoc that they watch everything they show .. Why sab tv launches new shows if they can't give them long run 👎
TMKOC Is So much Boring Now. Star Plus Show Nazar have More Comedy Than TMKOC Now a Days:hehe::hehe:

TMKOC Is So much Boring Now. Star Plus Show Nazar have More Comedy Than TMKOC Now a Days:hehe::hehe:
That's one good (bad?) thing about Star Plus. On Sony Sab, it is difficult to find many shows that cross 3 months. On Star Plus, it is difficult to find many shows that wrap up within less than 3*3=9 months. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock