Reaction score
Begusarai
Starts 12th December
Mon-sun 10:30 pm
Only on zee anmol & live on ditto tv
(original show begusarai from & TV)

346rzmw.jpg

Zee Anmol to premiere ‘Begusarai’ at 10.30 pm

Free-to-air television channel Zee Anmol is set to launch its new series ‘Begusarai’
tonight at 10:30 pm.

The series features Shweta Tiwari, Vishal Aditya Singh, Veebha Anand and Abhimanyyu Raj Singh in main roles.

‘Begusarai’ is a town where bullets speak louder than words and bloodshed is a measure of power and money. The hold of the Thakur family on Begusarai starts to slip when a dancer named Bindiya (Shweta Tiwari) arrives at this hinterland. This change in events threatens the powerful family’s reign.

Talking about her character, Tiwari said, “I love to dance and for the first time, I’ve been offered a role where I play a dancer as well as a shrewd character. This is a refreshing change from my usual roles. The show challenged me to push my boundaries and work harder. I not only had to play a quirky character but also have to weave in the local dialect.”

Produced by Swastik Pictures, the series was initially aired on Hindi GEC &TV.

Zee Anmol to premiere 'Begusarai' at 10.30 pm | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock