Bell Bottom 2 | Rishab Shetty, Hariprriya | Jayatheertha

• Thread starter Iamhcb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 1,638
Can't they wait for the Hindi version To release they should delay to 2024
Hindi version starring Akshay Kumar movie has different plot they are not connected in any way expect for the title. And what's your logic behind the delay?

Hindi version starring Akshay Kumar movie has different plot they are not connected in any way expect for the title. And what's your logic behind the delay?
I had the High expectations from that movie and I want that the movie To Be super duper hit and if the sequel of that kannada version will start their shooting the Hindi version will lost it's charm so delaying the sequel of bell bottom kannada version is a best

I had the High expectations from that movie and I want that the movie To Be super duper hit and if the sequel of that kannada version will start their shooting the Hindi version will lost it's charm so delaying the sequel of bell bottom kannada version is a best
Bro, both the Bell Bottom movies are different it's not a remake. The movie will be super duper hit if the content is good, no matter what. Delaying the Kannada Version doesn't make any sense.

Bro, both the Bell Bottom movies are different it's not a remake. The movie will be super duper hit if the content is good, no matter what. Delaying the Kannada Version doesn't make any sense.
Duh I'm not bro I'm sis

uq7KXWw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock