Bengali & Odia pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recharge Fan

Banned
Reaction score
Why tata sky created regional addon Bengali & Odia combinely. Why not seperately as like ADTV or any other dth?

shubham123 said:
Why tata sky created regional addon Bengali & Odia combinely. Why not seperately as like ADTV or any other dth?

What is The Problem if We are Getting Channels of 2 Languages Instead of One ?
You Want Tata Sky Also to Create 2-3 Packs of a Single Language Like ADTV ?

Prashanta said:
What is The Problem if We are Getting Channels of 2 Languages Instead of One ?
You Want Tata Sky Also to Create 2-3 Packs of a Single Language Like ADTV ?

I just want any language should have 1 addon pack only. Tata sky should seperate Bengali & Odia language addons. This will help them in profit increase also. Why special service for Bengali & Odia customers? If you think this is right, then they should combine Marathi & any other language.

shubham123 said:

this is benefit for subscribers.what is your problem with this addon?

But It Wil Be Good to Us Also Regional Packs Cost Also Very Less

shubham123 said:
I just want any language should have 1 addon pack only. Tata sky should seperate Bengali & Odia language addons. This will help them in profit increase also. Why special service for Bengali & Odia customers? If you think this is right, then they should combine Marathi & any other language.

I think D2h and Dish should also separate their regional packs from their base pack. As a bengali customer I want only Bengali, Hindi and English packs. So what is the use of those south Indian packs for me ? Those channels are only showcase for me like 300 channels & services @Rs 220, actually D2h or Dish gives me only 80-90 channels. That will be help them in profit also as they rely on carriage fee for revenue by adding Baba channels(I think u are aware of the fact that Dish and D2h are leading in Baba category of channels). So what u say ?

TataSky is moving good step by providing both Odia & Bangla Channels in Single Regional Pack.

yes..if d2h remove all regional channels from south silver pack, then only 70-80 channels only left in this pack.no use of all regional channels in base pack itself

dipayan said:
I think D2h and Dish should also separate their regional packs from their base pack. As a bengali customer I want only Bengali, Hindi and English packs. So what is the use of those south Indian packs for me ? Those channels are only showcase for me like 300 channels & services @Rs 220, actually D2h or Dish gives me only 80-90 channels. That will be help them in profit also as they rely on carriage fee for revenue by adding Baba channels(I think u are aware of the fact that Dish and D2h are leading in Baba category of channels). So what u say ?

All regional channels are in package of d2h, d2h gives flexiblity for all indian customers to watch any channels. Even you not identify the language. You can learn that languages. Tell me, in tata sky, If a Bengali customer take Bengali & Odia addon with pack. Then is he understand Odia language? These should have different add ons.

shubham123 said:
All regional channels are in package of d2h, d2h gives flexiblity for all indian customers to watch any channels. Even you not identify the language. You can learn that languages. Tell me, in tata sky, If a Bengali customer take Bengali & Odia addon with pack. Then is he understand Odia language? These should have different add ons.

But Why if i Know Marathi than why i am going to learn Tamil or Bengali :huh:-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock