Discussion Bengali Serials & Reality Shows Updates

And that can be seen in GRPs and impressions of the channels. Both Bangla nd Marathi Toppers have crossed 350 Mn+ impressions in last few weeks. A definite good sign for regional content.
Bro MH market is much more bigger than Bengal tv market its one of biggest in india along with telugu nd tamil still its topper channel getting only 350k that means here ppl are clearly watching hindi content....if they stops watching hindi then im sure marathi topper will get 700-800k it might even surpass tamil/telugu market and hindi gec will loose bigger pie of viewership

Bro MH market is much more bigger than Bengal tv market its one of biggest in india along with telugu nd tamil still its topper channel getting only 350k that means here ppl are clearly watching hindi content....if they stops watching hindi then im sure marathi topper will get 700-800k it might even surpass tamil/telugu market and hindi gec will loose bigger pie of viewership
Hindi gec will not loose anything as there are many other states which will contribute to hindi gecs. Marathi state is not alone to contribute to hindi channels there are others too.

Hindi gec will not loose anything as there are many other states which will contribute to hindi gecs. Marathi state is not alone to contribute to hindi channels there are others too.
Lol MH is biggest contributor to hindi GEC's and ur saying they will not loose anything....mh is not alone state to contribute to hindi gec but mh is largest contributor to hindi GEC's and i have already shown with that images so by loosing 20-25% viewership ur saying they will not loose anything

Lol MH is biggest contributor to hindi GEC's and ur saying they will not loose anything....mh is not alone state to contribute to hindi gec but mh is largest contributor to hindi GEC's and i have already shown with that images so by loosing 20-25% viewership ur saying they will not loose anything
If they will loose hindi gec viewership then at the same time they will gain Marathi gec viewership.

You are very caring for that hindi gec viewership loss but you dont want Marathi channels viewership increase. This will not be there for more time. Marathi channels grp and viewership increasing i am sure in future Marathi channels viewership will increase a lot in Maharashtra as it is Marathi state and hindi viewership will come from hindi states.

If they will loose hindi gec viewership then at the same time they will gain Marathi gec viewership.

You are very caring for that hindi gec viewership loss but you dont want Marathi channels viewership increase. This will not be there for more time. Marathi channels grp and viewership increasing i am sure in future Marathi channels viewership will increase a lot in Maharashtra as it is Marathi state and hindi viewership will come from hindi states.
I have never said i care for hindi gec and all what im saying is just fact that they will loose large chunk of their viewership

I have never said i care for hindi gec and all what im saying is just fact that they will loose large chunk of their viewership
Let them loose, their Marathi viewership will increase then and it will be profitable to them only!

Let them loose, their Marathi viewership will increase then and it will be profitable to them only!
Why we are discussing this in Bangla serials thread?

Bangla Non-Fiction TRP Update (15+ TRP):

Zee Bangla
Saregamapa: 6.8
Didi No. 1: 4.7
Mirakkel: 3.9
Rannaghor: 1.4

Star Jalsha
Hasiwala & Company: 3.0
Superstar Poribar: 1.5
Rannabanna: 0.8

Bangla TV Update: BARC Week 47 2020

LZYjcsr.jpg

Entertainment Channels:
🏆 Star Jalsha
2 Zee Bangla
3 Jalsha Movies
4 Colors Bangla
5 Sun Bangla

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock