Bepannah Pyaar | From 3 June Mon-Fri/10:00pm @ colors

abhishek

Contributor
Reaction score
Hope this edition of Bepanah has some thrilling turns like the last one had. Else it will be a complete disappointment to the name. Which show will it replace BTW?

Hope this edition of Bepanah has some thrilling turns like the last one had. Else it will be a complete disappointment to the name. Which show will it replace BTW?
This is not a second part of bepanah. Its a prequel of Kasam teri pyaar ki show. This show nothinh related to bepanah show.

This is not a second part of bepanah. Its a prequel of Kasam teri pyaar ki show. This show nothinh related to bepanah show.
I know. But with that name and logo, everyone will think of it as Bepanah 2. Hope it doesnt turn out to be duds like the sequels of IPKKND

No offense but in the promo, when she is falling off the mountain, it does not look believable at all. It's already off to a bad start.

I know. But with that name and logo, everyone will think of it as Bepanah 2. Hope it doesnt turn out to be duds like the sequels of IPKKND
Both the season scored well. Specially, Season 2 it telecast in evening which really done well. But, Season 3 doesn't turn according to expectations only because of ArShi were not together.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock