Best Deal TV appoints Hari Trivedi as COO

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Best Deal TV has appointed Hari Trivedi as the chief operating officer with immediate effect. Based in Mumbai, Trivedi will be responsible for overall sales and marketing. He would also be initializing lowest price offers and deals on Best Deal TV.

Trivedi until recently spearheaded Naaptol.com as the president and was responsible for Technology, Vendor/ Warehousing/ Inventory/ Merchandising /Media/ Call centre/ Logistics/ CRM and overall sales and marketing at Naaptol. Prior to this, Trivedi was associated with Aksh Optifibre as the Head of IPTV business and Times Internet Ltd as the National Head for e-commerce.

Best Deal TV founder CEO Raj Kundra says, “Hari has been in the industry for over 30 years, and has oodles of experience in home shopping, e-commerce and e- governance platforms. We are proud to have him on board, and believe his experience will do wonders for Best Deal TV. We are one of leading home shopping network and we wanted someone like him to pace our operations and fulfill our ambitious targets. Hari’s thorough experience and Best Deal TV’s budding business enterprise would be apt to meet the need of the consumers and sellers.”

Trivedi says, “The home shopping business in India had the scope to quadruplicate itself in the last few years. I see myself as contributing to the overall growth of the e-commerce industry. I would like to go for a more innovative approach to double the current readers’ offers industry."

Best Deal TV appoints Hari Trivedi as COO | Indian Television Dot Com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock