Best DTH for a 32 inch Tv

prateek1987 said:
how much is the difference?

I dont get you bro,

In package wise for 575 rs you can enjoy 27hd channels and all SD channels in D2H.
but in the case of ADTV for 23hd channels and all SD channels the package was 675 for ROI and 700 for south india.

But as am a customer of both these dth's software,hardware,picture and video quality wise my ADTV is far better than d2h,its my experience.

Rithvik kandhan said:
I dont get you bro,

In package wise for 575 rs you can enjoy 27hd channels and all SD channels in D2H.
but in the case of ADTV for 23hd channels and all SD channels the package was 675 for ROI and 700 for south india.

But as am a customer of both these dth's software,hardware,picture and video quality wise my ADTV is far better than d2h,its my experience.

difference between the pq?

Nothing Both the DTH have same Picture quality in HD channels. Even better than ADTV in D2H for SD channels.

dish tv lost its image now a days.
Dish tv SD channels are very poor.
Even HD also not up to mark (1080i), not much diff. between HD and SD of dish tv.

Even they remove or add channels like, they providing service to us freely.

Ramesh Dhiman said:
Nothing Both the DTH have same Picture quality in HD channels. Even better than ADTV in D2H for SD channels.

r u trying to say that d2h has better pq in sd channels than adtv?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock