Discussion Best DTH Service After TRAI's New Regime

Which DTH Offering Best Packs After TRAI's New Regime?

• Total voters

balugudidiot

Contributor
Reaction score
Hai Guys,

I have seen Many Cable Customers(Some DTH customers Too) Trying To Shift to New DTH after TRAI's new regime and Asking To Help them to chose Best DTH service.

Here I am Creating a Poll,It May be useful to all Customers Who want to Change their Service.

Please Cast your vote and try to Give the reason in short in Comments if possible.

I feel SunDirect is a bit Economical(As they can give Discount on Sun combos) for south Users...But TS Will be the Best choice if some on can afford little more for hassle free sevice.

Can a new subscriber get TS at same rate as other DTHs or need to pay STB rent on top ?

I'm d2h customer and I voted for Tatasky bassed on my experience with d2h so far since February 1.

Having torrid time with d2h since yesterday. Asked them to add few add on channels, showing in account on website but still not activated on TV and to make matters worse removed Star Marathi Premium HD, SONY Sports Pack, when I had asked them to remove only Discovery Infotainment + Sports Pack. CC are saying to call after 1 hour since 5:45 pm today.. no solution so far.

Website has removed Star Marathi Premium HD pack (Rs 120) and Happy India Sports+ English HD pack of Sony. Besides as everyone is well aware by now, d2h isn't allowing to select FTA channels.

If things stand the way they are will be switching to Tatasky on expiry of my d2h balance which is next month currently.

In all this TRAI has fcuked consumers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock